2 Topps Chrome boxes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi David,
Congrats on the big hit !!
I'm looking for Eric Hosmer RC's from the set,..
I have these two Platinum Ruby FT

2011 Bowman Platinum
#76 Yonder Alonso RC
#BPP81 Cesar Puello 14/25

LMK,
Clint

Great job David!!!! I've ALWAYS wanted to pull a superfractor (auto or non auto)! Just curious, but what Cubs prospect auto did you pull?

Hi David,
Congrats on the big hit !!
I'm looking for Eric Hosmer RC's from the set,..
I have these two Platinum Ruby FT

2011 Bowman Platinum
#76 Yonder Alonso RC
#BPP81 Cesar Puello 14/25

LMK,
Clint
Hi Clint! Did not see any Hosmer rc....Already have the Yonder ruby....I need the Puello bbp 81. I could see if my hobby store pulled any Hosmer when they opened a box...also finest coming in a week or two. Best regards, David

Great job David!!!! I've ALWAYS wanted to pull a superfractor (auto or non auto)! Just curious, but what Cubs prospect auto did you pull?
A Barney but that one is currently in trade talks. Best regards, David
Nice job on the Super RF .... Did you happen to get a Starlin Castro Vintage
or Vintatge Sepia or any Casrto RF's ?
Sorry..nothing of Castro. Best regards, David

Nice break! Congrats on the Beato 1/1, unfortunately he did not do well in the O's organization but he seems to be doing better since he went back to the Mets organization.
Trish

That's the truth...and he's a local boy, having grown up a few minutes from Citi Field. It was definitely nice seeing him pitch this year...I hope his career remains on track.

Hi Clint! Did not see any Hosmer rc....Already have the Yonder ruby....I need the Puello bbp 81. I could see if my hobby store pulled any Hosmer when they opened a box...also finest coming in a week or two. Best regards, David

Thanks cool,..I'll sit on it for ya,..
Clint

Thanks cool,..I'll sit on it for ya,..
Clint

Okay! If you need anyone else..let me know. Best regards, David

Let me know about the Beato Super. Just picked up the Gold so maybe ill go for his set being a Met fan. I can send you some nice Twins in return

Hi Dave
Do you have any Padres autos? Especially Rizzo, Latos, Hundley, Luebke, Headley and Bell

Have lots of Twins autos...including
2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects X-Fractors #BDPP80 Matt Bashore Atuo 38/225
2010 Topps 206 Mini Framed Autographs Piedmont #JK Jason Kubel
2007 SPx Young Stars Signatures #FL Francisco LirianoAU
2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars Impressions Signatures #MT Matt Tolbert
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter #350 Joe Mauer SP
2010 Topps Update All-Star Stitches #JM Joe MauerMEM

Have any Cubs (refractors and colors) from 2011 Topps Chrome? I believe I have some new Mauers to trade...plmk, thanks!