2004 Topps Series 2 sealed packs FS - REDUCED PRICE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am interested. How many packs left and how much shipped to Canada?

Pretty sure there are between 50-60 packs left. Depending on how many you would want, I can weigh and charge the actual shipping charges. I'll LYK later the total weight to give you an idea of estimated cost.

Thanks, Tim

Sounds good. Give me a total price on all of them.

:eek: Wow! Didn't realize how much shipping is to CAN. The least expensive way is $32.95 via International Medium Rate box.
Pulled out the packs, and actually have more than I thought - 71 packs remaining. I could do .60 a pack.

Total would be 71 x .60 = $42.60 plus $32.95 shipping.
Total amount = $75.55

LMK if interested.

Can you give me a price on 3 packs dlvd, 4 packs dlvd and 5 packs dlvd? I was only a couple but just curious how much total with shipping would be to see if it's worth it. LMK, Thx

Can you give me a price on 3 packs dlvd, 4 packs dlvd and 5 packs dlvd? I was only a couple but just curious how much total with shipping would be to see if it's worth it. LMK, Thx

Sorry for the late response. Here are DLVD prices. LMK if interested in a few packs. Accept Paypal, MO, or cash.

Thanks for your interest.

3 Packs = $3.50
4 Packs = $4.40
5 Packs = $5.25