2008 Allen & Ginter collected Filthy Hard!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OK, I do need the Utley relic, but that would swing the bv $3.25 in my favor. Is there anything else I could add in? I've got some extra mini's from 2006 & 2007, plus tons of base and SP's.
Thanks, Dale

OK, I do need the Utley relic, but that would swing the bv $3.25 in my favor. Is there anything else I could add in? I've got some extra mini's from 2006 & 2007, plus tons of base and SP's.
Thanks, Dale

Thanks more than fair. Post it, I'll send 'em out tomorrow.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

I just realized I left three of the A&G Backs out of the post: 21, 33 & 45. I had these in the bv but left them out of the post where I told you what I needed (and then I copied that for the trade post!)
Coincidentally, they total $3.50 bv, so we're actually even.
Thanks, Dale

I just realized I left three of the A&G Backs out of the post: 21, 33 & 45. I had these in the bv but left them out of the post where I told you what I needed (and then I copied that for the trade post!)
Coincidentally, they total $3.50 bv, so we're actually even.
Thanks, Dale

I'll make sure they make their way into the mailer.

Thanks again for the responses and the trade.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Did you do something similar to the 2006 or 2007 sets?

Looking at your photobucket it looks like you definitely did. I have a bunch of the 2007 cards. Let me know what you need. I know I have 2 red back /25. One of Arod and one of LaRoche RC. I also have a bunch of no numbers. Let me know.

Amazing job collecting these.

Last edited:
Did you do something similar to the 2006 or 2007 sets?

Looking at your photobucket it looks like you definitely did. I have a bunch of the 2007 cards. Let me know what you need. I know I have 2 red back /25. One of Arod and one of LaRoche RC. I also have a bunch of no numbers. Let me know.

Amazing job collecting these.

Thank you for the response.

Yes, I chased all three years pretty stupid!
I am definitely interested in the Bazooka's and the No Numbers. I'll have to
hunt up my list for '07 and make sure that it's updated.

I'll reconcile what I have with your want list(s) and contact you via PM.

Thanks again for the response & Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Mad props on that hoard! Did you get a deal on the cases, or are you just baller-rich? Thanks for all the pics. It's nice to see those rarer cards.

Mad props on that hoard! Did you get a deal on the cases, or are you just baller-rich? Thanks for all the pics. It's nice to see those rarer cards.

Thank you, I have some connections from a Hobby store that closed
last year.

Where in Georgia? I'm a Warner Robins native myself.

Thanks for the response & Collect Hard!,
RGBII

I live in Smyrna and am from Atlanta. I hope 2009 A&G is as good as past years. The oddball cards are a lot of fun. That Billy Mitchell Wood you got is my favorite. Have you seen the documentary about him? BTW, do you have any extra Snakes from 2007? I've got a friend working on that set who will trade very well for them.

Ben

Thank you, I have some connections from a Hobby store that closed
last year.

Where in Georgia? I'm a Warner Robins native myself.

Thanks for the response & Collect Hard!,
RGBII

I live in Smyrna and am from Atlanta. I hope 2009 A&G is as good as past years. The oddball cards are a lot of fun. That Billy Mitchell Wood you got is my favorite. Have you seen the documentary about him? BTW, do you have any extra Snakes from 2007? I've got a friend working on that set who will trade very well for them.

Ben

I think I have a King Cobra dupe left. Let me make sure before
I commit to anything.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Let me just say this sir, looking at those pictures makes me want to run out and buy a few boxes and I have not touched a baseball card in about a year. Well done sir, well done.

Ben

Let me just say this sir, looking at those pictures makes me want to run out and buy a few boxes and I have not touched a baseball card in about a year. Well done sir, well done.

Ben

Like my Mama always said, "Go with your first instinct my
son, it's usually the best.:p"

Thanks and seriously, pick up some 2009 while you're at it!

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Additions that have been overlooked . . .

9-5-09JoeEmmonsBazookasandNoNumbers.jpg
9-5-09JoeEmmonsBazookasandNoNumb-1.jpg
Mail10-26-09HustonStreetToopsAGVaul.jpg
Mail10-26-09HustonStreetToopsAGV-1.jpg
Mail12-29-09AGRiveraNoNumberMinii.jpg
Mail12-22-09jaderockValverdeBlankBa.jpg
Mail12-22-09jaderockValverdeBlan-1.jpg
DSCN1368.jpg

I'm still chasin' this stuff . . .

Thanks for the looks & Collect Hard!,
RGBII