2008 UD Heroes Charcoal question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

otgoal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
When looking at listings of 2008 Upper Deck Heroes cards, there are GU cards of "Charcoal" listed.
What are the charcoal cards?
Thank you.

Don't listen to David, they are actually cards with pieces of charcoal in them used in BBQ's at the stadium on game day. The card is 1.5x book if it has a bit of hot dog or hamburger in it.

On second thought, you should probably listen to David.

Richard

Last edited:
Don't listen to David, they are actually cards with pieces of charcoal in them used in BBQ's at the stadium on game day. The card is 1.5x book if it has a bit of hot dog or hamburger in it.

On second thought, you should probably listen to David.

Richard

Richard!! Nice to see you back around here my man. How long has it been...4-5 years?

Richard!! Nice to see you back around here my man. How long has it been...4-5 years?

Hmm yeah it probably has been about that long, nice to see you around! Since I last hung out here I've changed jobs and states, I hope you're doing well.

I've been hanging out here for a month or so but haven't really been doing any trading, just some buying here and there. I need to get the wantlists and tradelists on my site updated before I jump into trading...I've still got a bit to go on the wantlists and hundreds of cards to add to the tradelists. That's what happens when you get lazy and don't update for 2-3 years.

Richard

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps