2010 Bowman Chrome blaster and 2011 topps value box..I see gold...and red!!!! *SCANS*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, I always hit up the Walmart of what ever town I am in so I have something to do in the hotel. I bought one each of the boxes mentioned in the title since they both were on sale. I will post scans when I get home from work this afternoon. The highlights were as follows:

Value box:
Topps: cognac Roberto Alomar SP
Bowman Chrome: Shelby Miller diecut gold refractor w/n 14/25

2010 Bowman Chrome: Kevin Youkilis red refractor s/n 5/5

Now for the question...this is my first red refractor. What do you guys think its worth?

Thanks in advance!

IMAG0086.jpg
IMAG0085.jpg

Last edited:
That is some great luck! Nice work. I'm assuming those boxes were half off? I'm waiting to hear about this new job before I make another trip to WalMart...I can't afford the hobby boxes, plus I never do well with them anyway! My best pull out of a blaster was a Dan Uggla Printing Plate a few years ago...PM me some luck, lol. Nice pulls!

That is some great luck! Nice work. I'm assuming those boxes were half off? I'm waiting to hear about this new job before I make another trip to WalMart...I can't afford the hobby boxes, plus I never do well with them anyway! My best pull out of a blaster was a Dan Uggla Printing Plate a few years ago...PM me some luck, lol. Nice pulls!

The Value box was on sale for 10.98 and the bowman chrome was 40% off. I understand on the job situation. I work out of town 2-3 nights a week so I usually spend 20 or so at the local walmarts whereever I am just for something to do. I have had some good pulls too though I have to say. I have pulled a Gerrit Cole patch auto that books at 250, a Starling Marte gold ref auto bv 150, a Bryce Harper auto bv 350, and a few others. Therefore yeah, I guess I could PM you some luck lol.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.