2011 Allen & Ginter Code Cracked!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

O_O

Wow. That's super complicated. I never would have figured all of that out.

I started reading how they solved it and what clues/hints they used to deduce certain things........ and I stopped reading after a couple paragraphs because it made me feel stupid!

I could think of many other things I would rather do than waste time trying to crack a code which has absolutely nothing to do with anything, and especially card collecting. I may be alone in this opinion but it's how I feel.

I just got to read the article and scoffed big-time...

It's like a game designed primarily for Jeopardy! contestants. I don't think I would have enjoyed this game...too much time wasted on thinking about trivial factoids.

Thanks for the link, sir.

I could think of many other things I would rather do than waste time trying to crack a code which has absolutely nothing to do with anything, and especially card collecting. I may be alone in this opinion but it's how I feel.

You are not alone. If the time he claims to put into it are true, that is crazy. Espically considering he's married, I'm sure his wife was happy that he regularly stayed up very late to solve the code instead of spending time with her.

That was a LONG read: strange, fun, boring, interesting....but it shows a ton of dedication. Congrats to them!

I agree with some that it would be much better if the code/answer was CARD related.