2011 Topps Update base and SP's wants - 11 base left!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbctrader:

I can still use these three:

148 169 312

I can't don't have anything on your wantlists, but is there anyway we can substitute this card:

2009 Topps Legends of the Game Update LGU09 Jimmie Foxx 2.00

In exchange for the Diamond Duos?

Let me know, thanks!

Last edited:
If you still have these:

2009 Topps Updates & Highlights #UH264 Adam LaRoche
2008 Topps #455 Derek Jeter

For 148 169 312
In a PWE ?

I need the other 2 for sets I'm making, I already have the Foxx. I want the DD's but was assuming you didn't have them.

I think we're completely turned around here... I was hoping to trade for the Foxx from you in exchange for the DD cards.

Let me know, thanks!

Nick,

I've got all of those covered in other trades. Please check my wantlists in my sig for my other wants.

I have these Grady Sizemore's for trade:

2009 Upper Deck X Die Cut #29 Grady Sizemore
2010 Topps Opening Day Topps Town Stars #TTS9 Grady Sizemore
2008 Upper Deck First Edition #344 Grady Sizemore

I have a lot of your various needs, a few examples would be;

2009 Topps Updates & Highlights Propoganda
#PP26 Ryan Howard (I have 2)

1992 Classic Best Blue Bonus
#BC16 Piazza (I also have the BC16 Classic Bonus Red Piazza)

2011 Topps Update Series
4B Fisk SP

I didn't want to look too much without knowing if you have any of my wants, or if you are buying.

Thanks;
Jack

Jack,

Not looking to buy right now. Please take a look at my trade pages in my signature and let me know if there's anything there that you're interested in.

Thanks!

Jack,

Not looking to buy right now. Please take a look at my trade pages in my signature and let me know if there's anything there that you're interested in.

Thanks!

Wow, Deju vu....... I just saw I posted on this thread back in November. Sorry to waste your time, I'm only looking for my want list stuff.

Jegards;
Jack