2012 Archives needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4 2012 Archives SP's for trade

Hi, I have the following four SP's in your wantlist from 2012 Topps Archives available for trade: 203-Mays, 219-Cooper, 225-Griffey Sr., 229-McDowell. Didn't see what you have available for trade. Interested in some baseball and recent football issues if available.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi, I have the following four SP's in your wantlist from 2012 Topps Archives available for trade: 203-Mays, 219-Cooper, 225-Griffey Sr., 229-McDowell. Didn't see what you have available for trade. Interested in some baseball and recent football issues if available.

Thanks,
Matt

No recent football but what recent baseball sets are you working on? I will see what I can come up with.

Thanks,

Jeff

From out of left field

Well, I just completed the base set of 2012 Archives. In the process of putting together my first baseball set in years, my father and father-in-law liked the older cards. Specifically, would you happen to have any old Milwaukee Braves cards and/or reprints (father's fav team growin up), and/or early 70's Oakland A's, Reggie Jackson time period, cards and/or reprints (father-in-law fav team).

Thanks!
Matt

Well, I just completed the base set of 2012 Archives. In the process of putting together my first baseball set in years, my father and father-in-law liked the older cards. Specifically, would you happen to have any old Milwaukee Braves cards and/or reprints (father's fav team growin up), and/or early 70's Oakland A's, Reggie Jackson time period, cards and/or reprints (father-in-law fav team).

Thanks!
Matt

I dont think I can help you out there either. Sorry about that.

Thanks,

Jeff

No problem

Thought it was worth the ask. As far as recent baseball then, I'm looking for and of the auto's in Archives, like the look of some of the Gypsy Queens set and Allen and Ginter set. No particular wants out of those, but open to ideas.

Thanks,
Matt

Thought it was worth the ask. As far as recent baseball then, I'm looking for and of the auto's in Archives, like the look of some of the Gypsy Queens set and Allen and Ginter set. No particular wants out of those, but open to ideas.

Thanks,
Matt

I have one auto from A & G - Nathan Eovaldi (think I spelled it right) and these baseball GU available- Melky Cabrera, Gordon Beckham and Elvis Andrus. LMK if any of that interests you.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff, I've got the combo Yaz/Ellsbury. I'd trade it for your Cloth R. Braun and Gold Foil 29 & 124.
Thanks, Dale

Post it up and we have a deal.

I have #226 and these Red Sox inserts:
2012 Topps Archives Cloth Stickers – Jacoby Ellsbury
2012 Topps Archives Deckle Edge – Carl Yastrzemski
I collect Cardinals cards, all years and sets

I will try to look for something for you tonite. I will be in touch.

Thanks all,

Jeff

Turns out I didn't buy the set, so here we go. Let me know what you have, and if I need to find other stuff for you, I can.

Turns out I didn't buy the set, so here we go. Let me know what you have, and if I need to find other stuff for you, I can.

Okay the 2 cards you have for me are $2.00 each. Here are the 2012 Topps 1987 minis that I have with the BV from Beckett:

52 1.50
53 1.50
58 1.00
60 1.50
65 1.50
73 1.00
76 1.00
79 1.50
87 2.50
99 4.00
100 1.50

I have more wants on my webpage and would be interested in Red Sox cards as well if you want to try to get all of these. LMK. I really dont care for minis so I would like to try to get all of these to you.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Bought one blaster yesterday just to see the set and the only card I pulled that you need is 226 SP Buhner.

I also pulled a Yaz insert card, looked it up on Beckett, but did not see it listed. It's just of his head with 67S-CY in the upper left front corner and a totally blank white back. Not sure if you need it.

If you want to do a PWE, I have needs on my user page.

Thanks,

Todd