2012 Bowman Platinum and 2012 Topps Chrome Blaster Breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I went to see if my Wally-Weird had any of the 2010 or 2011 hobby Topps Chrome boxes. They did not so I settled for these 2 and not bad to say the least.
The Bruce is a blue Refractor/199-----X of Ackley and a refractor of Strasburg. The other cards are the purples you get in the blaster
scan0001-1.jpg

In the Bowman Platinum I got the following cards.
Emerald, Gold, Red base
Trumbo Die-Cut
And the base Auto of Dillon Maples
scan0002-1.jpg

Has been moved already!

I can use the purple Jacobs & Corcino, the prospect Spangenberg & die cut Trumbo.
What are you looking for?

Last edited:
I can use the Simmons Romero and Freeman Purples.
What are you looking for in return?
Thanks

Sorry guys and gal. I usually don't have anyone respond to my retail breaks :lol:
Let me see what I couild use for the cards you asked for.

I'm currenting working on the 2010, 2011 Bowman Platinum sets. But not the 2012
I also collect things for a couple of friends , Which is the Reds (Brandon Phillips) top want, Adam Dunn Reds/WhiteSox uni
Justin Upton only from D Backs. Twins and Glen Perkins main want.

Just tossing this out there.

Hi, I could use the Strasburg. Do you need either of these?

2010 Bowman Platinum #23 Carlos Santana RC
2010 Bowman Platinum #34 J.P. Arencibia RC

Plmk.
Curtis

Hi, I could use the Strasburg. Do you need either of these?

2010 Bowman Platinum #23 Carlos Santana RC
2010 Bowman Platinum #34 J.P. Arencibia RC

Plmk.
Curtis

Strasburg has been traded to someone else on another board. And I have those 2 cards from that set already
Thanks
Richard

If you have any of my wants from my blog post (by checking the blogs) section of the bench, I have a
2010 Finest Gold Refractor of Justin Upton
It books $40, while the three I need are $2.50 each. That's really the only card I have right now that probably will interest you

Thanks

If you have any of my wants from my blog post (by checking the blogs) section of the bench, I have a
It books $40, while the three I need are $2.50 each. That's really the only card I have right now that probably will interest you

Thanks

Hey
Zac let me check and see if that card is needed, I did offer them to Braves95 since he posted he needed them first. I'LL Pm you later when I get home from work

Richard

Thanks
Hey Zac
Is this card numbered 10 of 50 if so it is needed not my buddy has the card already but is looking for the 1 numbered 10 though
Richard

Hey Zac
Is this card numbered 10 of 50 if so it is needed not my buddy has the card already but is looking for the 1 numbered 10 though
Richard

It's the one that is 2010 Topps Finest Gold Refractor Card #40, Serial Numbered 45/50.