2012 Football Wants/Haves

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

can use these.what are your 2012 topps baseball wants.lmk
2012 topps chrome
65 Tall Boy: 3 - Nick Foles, 17 - Nick Toon

The only 2012 Topps Baseball I need are 87 mini 68 and 111, so I would do those 2 for either one of the chrome tall boys...if you don't have those, I don't mind trading for some Pujols or Calvin Johnson stuff I don't already have, let me know what you might have available.

The only 2012 Topps Baseball I need are 87 mini 68 and 111, so I would do those 2 for either one of the chrome tall boys...if you don't have those, I don't mind trading for some Pujols or Calvin Johnson stuff I don't already have, let me know what you might have available.

dont have either.check my site for my pujols inserts.also can get you a list of pujols base if needed.lmk

The only refractors I hae that you need are not worth an even up swap, but I can give you 2012 Chrome base rookies 4 and 36 for it, PWE. If that's good with you, go ahead and post it up. Thanks, Andy

I have 2012 topps platinum #127... i'm looking for 2012 chrome refractors i need... thanks

Still just need a few cards to finish up these sets. Added some more chrome...gf keeps bringing home a blaster whenever she goes to Target. Let me know if you have any help. I also have a baseball trade thread in my profile. Thanks, Andy

would you happen to have an extra
of 2012 Topps football # 135 Jay Cutler I need it to complete the set let me know and maybe we an work out a trade
Thanks
Chierf

I most likely have an extra Cutler, but I'll have to check when I have a minute, most likely tomorrow night. Will get back to you soon though. -Andy

would you happen to have an extra
of 2012 Topps football # 135 Jay Cutler I need it to complete the set let me know and maybe we an work out a trade
Thanks
Chierf