2012 Topps Base FT for 2012 Topps Needs -1 to go!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Bocce420
I need these three from your trade list #,s 84, 223, 414
I dont have any of your 2012 Topps you need do you have any other want lists i could look at for a possible trade .Let me know
Thanks
Chief

well chief, i don't really. unless you have a random 61 topps football card laying around. if not, send me something falcons. post something up, i'm down for whatever

Hey Bocce420
Let me go thru my cards and see what Falcons I can find for you
Will let you know after I get home from my basketball game tomorrow nite.
Thanks
Chief

I have these.

base. 126rc, 186rc, 222rc, 359.

Prolific Playmakers
PPCF Fleener
PPMA Austin
PPMI Ingram

Quaterback Immortals
QISY Young

1965 tallboy mini's
23, 82, 98, 105.

Do you have any baseball for trade or Football other than 2012 topps? Lmk, thanks, Al.

the only "modern" stuff i have is 2012 football, outside of a handful of 2011s. most of my cards are from '90ish and earlier...

the only "modern" stuff i have is 2012 football, outside of a handful of 2011s. most of my cards are from '90ish and earlier...

Hi, I'll send you a pm with my football and baseball wants. See if you can hit anything, thanks.

Al.

i have 359 potentially incoming. what can i send you for 421? i don't have much in the way of "modern" cards. my cards from the 80s still feel modern to me. haha...