2012 topps football question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

halfpint33

Bench Warmer
Recently been buying Topps 2012 football.I have noticed that where their names are on the bottom of the card in chrome that some have no chrome on the name.Hard to see the name if ya ask me.Are these misprints or a subset?

Nevermind I will ask elsewhere.Deleting my account as it seems that no one wants to help a newb.Maybe thats what has happened to this site.

no,don't delete your account.I wish I knew the answer,but I'm pretty sure it's just a bad design.Seems football is dead for now,I haven't had a trade or a response in a long time.I'm sure it'll pick up in the fall...Hang in there.What are your interests?

Recently been buying Topps 2012 football.I have noticed that where their names are on the bottom of the card in chrome that some have no chrome on the name.Hard to see the name if ya ask me.Are these misprints or a subset?

99 times out of 100 these are misprints - not errors. Topps will replace them if you send them in and they still have some.

Duane