2012 Topps Ser. I Walmart BLUE / '87 Minis FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boomer - Only found 2 Mets cards from 2011 Contenders RT12 Nimmo and RT46 Fulmer
I no longer need the blue #110 I had already traded for it and forgot to mark it off. The prices are not out for Contenders yet and the prices for the blue and red borders are not listed on OPG but I think they were around the same price as the base cards last year and that is what most traders I have traded with are trading at so would you trade #'s 7, 68x2, 84 (approx. bv $4.20) for red#'s 83, 128, blue #177, Gold # 323 (approx. bv $2.70) along with RT12, & RT46 from Contenders? If ok please post if not please counter.
Thanks,
Trish

Looks good to me, thanks.

Hi,

Would you be willing to do a PWE trade for this?

I need walmart blue #14. I'll send you walmart blue #49 J. Niese. Not a big trade, but I would appreciate it. IF it works for you, post it up and lmk! Thanks!

I can trade a Stan Musial Pin #042/736 for the Jackson Pin and a Cueto GM Auto for the Jay Bruce Auto.

Are you working on a Blue set? I could trade my dupes for the ones I need from you. Let me know and I'll crunch the #s. Or if you jsut want Mets inserts I can give you a bunch of those too.

I can trade a Stan Musial Pin #042/736 for the Jackson Pin and a Cueto GM Auto for the Jay Bruce Auto.

Are you working on a Blue set? I could trade my dupes for the ones I need from you. Let me know and I'll crunch the #s. Or if you jsut want Mets inserts I can give you a bunch of those too.

Sorry, just collect the stuff in my signature line.

Jeff, still have the Bumgarner, PLMK if you have any Mets in the blue border.