2012 Topps Stickers- Full Box For Trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason,

I need your Jay Williams RC for my PC. Check me for more Hamiltons as I know I have quite a few more from 11 and 12 that you may need. LMK.

Thanks.

Tom

Tom,
I can use this one:
2012 Bowman Bowman's Best Prospects Inserts (all start with BBP)
4 Bryce Harper

Now it's m turn to see if I can add anything to even it up! ;) Please check the tradelist on my Bench page and lmk.

:D
Jason

That is on hold for two in front of you. Sorry. Anything else?

Tom

Tom,
I can use this one:
2012 Bowman Bowman's Best Prospects Inserts (all start with BBP)
4 Bryce Harper

Now it's m turn to see if I can add anything to even it up! ;) Please check the tradelist on my Bench page and lmk.

:D
Jason

Scottzoe: I just have the two listed; Ellsbury and Ortiz. LMK what you want to do. Do you need a 2012 Jackie Braldey Jr. Bowman Blue /500? I may have a few other Sox listed that you may need.
If you just have the two, I saw someone else was interested in them. They can have them if that deal is not already complete.
Since I don't know who Jackie Bradley Jr. is, he must be a Sox prospect or draft pick, so yes, I can use him. If you have a Sox trade list, I will certainly look it over, I'm sure I can find something and equally sure I could dig up some more for you as well.
Thanks,
Scott

I can use the Ike Davis Sticker and these from your site

2012 Bowman Prospects International
BP88 Anthony Rendon
BP97 Andrew Susac

I can send you these

2011 Bowman Chrome #5 Albert Pujols
2011 Topps Attax #151 Matt Holliday

LMK and PWE is ok if you agree

That is on hold for two in front of you. Sorry. Anything else?

Tom

Not a problem. How about whatever of these to fill the difference:
2012 Bowman #135 Josh Hamilton
2012 Topps Archives #190 Josh Hamilton
2012 Topps Tribute #28 Josh Hamilton

Go ahead and post up whatever works and I'll confirm and send out on Tuesday.
Thanks!
Jason

GUMSCARDS: Trade posted. Thanks.

Scottzoe: Sounds good. I will Pm you a list of my 2012 Sox stuff and go from there.

Mike1943golf: Send scottaoe a PM thanking him as he let these slide to you. Trade is posted. Thanks.

LPrimus: Posted. Thanks.

Bonfitto: Both of the internationals are on hold for other traders. I can do the Davis for the Holliday in a PWE if you want. LMK.

Thanks.

Tom

Hi there,

I need Strasburg and was curious if there was Kershaw and Granderson too?? Lmk and I'll see what I can find from ur wantlist.

Thanks,
Adam

Hey Tom,

I need the Heath Bell - it's the last one for my son's set. If I can find a base card you need, would you be up for a trade that small?

Thanks,
Andrew

Bigbov, There was a Kershaw and Granderson but I traded them already. If you want to do a small PWE trade, please see my wants and LMK. They are on my tradepage. Thanks.

Andrew: Fine by me. LMK if you come up with something from my tradepage. Thanks.

Tom

Bigbov, There was a Kershaw and Granderson but I traded them already. If you want to do a small PWE trade, please see my wants and LMK. They are on my tradepage. Thanks.

Tom

Hi Tom,

Sorry... just saw this response. I found a 2012 Topps Walmart Blue #291 David Freese that is on ur list. Lmk if this would work for a 1-1 pwe trade. Feel free to post if its cool.

Thanks,
Adam