2013 Archives (baseball) - probably my "box of a lifetime"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Picked up a few packs plus a hobby box of Topps Archives (baseball). First pack had a Bryce Harper magenta printing plate from the 83 All Stars set, so I couldn't really imagine beating that. Until a few packs later and a redemption card for a 1973 framed mini auto popped up. Of Hank Aaron. Truly a nice combination of the past and present. Wasn't quite as excited about the Travis Fryman auto towards the end...

Here's the rest of it. All for trade for cards of any of these players from the set (think I have all of the base cards, so just parallels / inserts): Weeks, Heyward, Trout, Kershaw, Longoria, Marte, Goldschmidt, Cespedes, Machado, Cingrani, Shelby Miller

SPs - 203 206 215 224 234 239 244 245
golds #d/199 - 109 (Romo), 149 (Iwakuma), 155 (Rosario)
Tallboy minis - MT-AK CS DC DE FL FM MS SS
Stadium Club Triumvirate - Roy Halladay
Gallery of Heroes - Yogi Berra, Ted Williams
69 Stickers - OPJR (O'Neill Pettitte Jeter Rivera) RGBJ (Ruth Gehrig Berra Jackson) SKCK (Spahn Koufax Carlton Kershaw)
72 Basketball - LB (Brock)
83 All Stars - CR(Ripken) DE(Evans) DW(Winfield) GC(Carter) JB(Bench) NR(Ryan) PM(Molitor)

Hey buddy. Save at least the Gallery's for me. If I can't find something to cover those, I can always buy em off you. That goes for most I'd the other inserts as well.

Hey buddy. Save at least the Gallery's for me. If I can't find something to cover those, I can always buy em off you. That goes for most I'd the other inserts as well.

Yeah, those Gallery's seem to sell pretty well now so I just may do that. But if you think you have something I could use, let me know.

Wow! That's outstanding!

Could use those 83 All-Stars. Could you swing through my tradelist?

I could use the 08 Topps Chrome Votto if you still have it. I don't think I saw anything else I could really use though.

Congrats on the Harper plate and the Hank Aaron auto! Best regards, David PS never pulled an Aaron auto in my life!

Whoa! Yes, the box of dreams!!! Congrats...

Thanks guys!

That was a nice box. My luck is never that good so I steer away from buying any these days. If you want to work something for the Gehrig/Ruth/etc sticker and the Fryman auto, I will take them off of your hands.

Dewayne

That was a nice box. My luck is never that good so I steer away from buying any these days. If you want to work something for the Gehrig/Ruth/etc sticker and the Fryman auto, I will take them off of your hands.

Dewayne

Sure Dewayne - let me know what you had in mind. Thanks - David.

David -

Thanks for getting back with me. I will see what I can find for you from your want lists. Is there anything specific you would need?

Dewayne

Dewayne - I apologize but I forgot the Fryman was part of a pending trade that I just finalized yesterday, so I no longer have it. If you're still interested in the Ruth/Gehrig 4-in-1, I could use something of Kershaw or Longoria in trade. Or I could just send it as a free card if you want to post it up.

Thanks - David.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online