2013 Bowman Mets wanted. BLUE WAVE'S FT and others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I know after looking I can use the Across the Years Frank Thomas as well as the base #251! The Bowman Platinum Prospects Billy Hamilton and the Bowman Platinum Chrome Prospect Billy Hamilton. Let me know where this puts us in terms of trade. Also is there any other Frank Thomas cards in those I don't the numbers on his new cards. Frank Thomas and Chris Sale are my top priorities. If you don't have any other Thomas and Sale cards I would say this would put us close to a trade.

Last edited:
I know after looking I can use the Across the Years Frank Thomas as well as the base #251! The Bowman Platinum Prospects Billy Hamilton and the Bowman Platinum Chrome Prospect Billy Hamilton. Let me know where this puts us in terms of trade. Also is there any other Frank Thomas cards in those I don't the numbers on his new cards. Frank Thomas and Chris Sale are my top priorities. If you don't have any other Thomas and Sale cards I would say this would put us close to a trade.

How about the 2 Hamiltons and the 2 Thomas' for the Syndergaard. I can not help with players unless you have numbers as my lists are by set numbers, not players. Post if that is cool with you. Thanks