*** 2013 Bowman Platinum Xfractors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
BPP5 Zack Wheeler
BPP6 Wil Myers
BPP8 Xander Bogaerts

BPP11 Mike Zunino
BPP12 Christian Yelich

BPP23 Carlos Correa

BPP34 Gary Sanchez

BPP38 George Springer

BPP53 Lucas Sims

BPP75 Daniel Vogelbach
BPP96 Tyrone Taylor

BPP100 Jonathan Schoop
  • Duplicates for trade:
  • 9.Billy Hamilton (reds)
  • 26.Gregory Polanco (pirates)
  • 27.Carlos Martinez (cardinals)
  • 32.Alen Hanson (pirates)
  • 33.Addison Russell (A's)
  • 55.Max Fried (padres)
  • 56.Eddie Rosario (twins)
  • 57. Justin Nicolino (blue jays)
  • 80.D.J. Davis (blue jays)
Best regards, David

Last edited:
David, I can send you Sano and Taveras. Let me know if you get any good Trouts to trade.

also pulled a few nice Twins autos

2013 Ginter Scott Diamond mini auto
2013 Bowman Chrome auto Jose Berrios
2013 Bowman Chrome Refractor auto J.T. Chargois

Phil

David, I can send you Sano and Taveras. Let me know if you get any good Trouts to trade.

also pulled a few nice Twins autos

2013 Ginter Scott Diamond mini auto
2013 Bowman Chrome auto Jose Berrios
2013 Bowman Chrome Refractor auto J.T. Chargois

Phil

Hi Phil! Not into collecting Twins auto..mostly inserts that I like........Don't have any good Trouts at this time.....gave a few of them to Dennis's daughter! I do have a topps chrome base card of Yasiel Puig? Best regards, David

I have theses for trade. Nolan Arenado 2013 bowman platinum chrome card bpcp40 and Jonathan Singleton 2013 bowman platinum green ref 150/399 for trade. Let me know. Best regards, David

David,
I have this one if you still need it.
Xfrac BPP95 Nick Williams
Working on another trade so your second in line. Best regards, David

David, Sending the 2 xfractors1,7. Can give the Puig to a friend who likes the Dodgers. Thanks, Phil

I'll post the trade....I did find a Trout so I'll include it with the Puig card. Please confirm trade. Best regards, David

Just saw this, David - I have 94 and 97 from your list. I cracked a couple boxes of Update today and can use some of those inserts - will shoot you a list via PM if you can still use those.

Thanks,
Dan

Just saw this, David - I have 94 and 97 from your list. I cracked a couple boxes of Update today and can use some of those inserts - will shoot you a list via PM if you can still use those.

Thanks,
Dan
Hi Dan! Yes..I can still use them....did not get any updates as my local hobby store is out....they only got out 6 boxes and they were gone after two days. Anything else? Have finest, platinum, bowman chrome. Best regards, David