2013 Heritage purple refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greyminis

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Love these.

Let me know what you get.

Needs List:

HC2 Derek Jeter (New York Yankees)

HC98 Darin Ruf/Tyler Cloyd

Last edited:
David, I'm not sure. I won a couple lots on ebay and the prices are all over the map now, but coming down for sure. I think these are going to be comparable to the green chrome parallel from the 2011 Heritage. I have inquiries in to the sellers to see if I can get more information for you. Dan

One guy says they're in Hot Boxes. Hope that helps.

Seller of the biggest lot I bought says Hobby!

Last edited:
The purple refractors are in both retail and Hobby boxes. The hobby boxes that contain the purple refractors will have 1 in each pack- you should get 24 in a "hot" box. The blaster boxes-WalMart $19.99 for 8 packs I believe will have 1 per pack as well- ONLY in the "hot" boxes. As with the hobby case/box- not all will have purplr refractors.

Hope this helps
Gary

I have the following purple refractors:

Am in need of a few SP's, color variations and and action variations....have any? If so, post them and I will take a look.

Thanks
Gary

If it's #463 and he is swinging I could use it.

Gimme an idea of what you want to do. 1 purple for it work?

Thanks and LMK
Gary

Hmmm the Stanton is going for around $5 the Sale alone is averaging over $8. I would do it even up but don't think I can include both purples. LMK
Thanks
Gary

Not sure what you're looking at Gary but there are presently 3 Sale purples on ebay with less than $3 Buy It Nows and the lowest Stanton is $6.99

I use the advanced search feature for completed items- gives you an idea where the cards are actually selling for as opposed to what people are asking. That's where the numbers came from. But that's OK.
Thanks for the opportunity and good luck completing the purple set- they're pretty neat
Gary

I got my first batch in today. I'm psyched to do the set. They're beautiful.

I understand what you're saying. Out of the gate a lot of cards sell higher than they do even a day later. Seems like these purples are plentiful. Also seems like the action variations are plentiful too.

Good luck with your collection.

Dan

Definitely in the hobby hot boxes. I helped the LCS owner here open several packs, and he had one in each (plus a gold #3/5 Cole Hamels) -- never saw a plain chrome in the bunch, though.