2013 Topps Baseball FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy

Have 27 and 42 on the mini's. If interested in a small PWE deal i would take anything emerald for them.

Thanks,
Dennis

I'm cool with that...let me post it up later tonight when I get home if that's ok. I just want to see if I actually need either of them for my set, otherwise I'll just take it as a trader to hopefully get another one. Thanks.

How about you get one of these 1954 beaters http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6374/scan0001js.jpg (your choice) and the three minis.

I get the two Chasing History and the Cut to the Chase.

If okay post and I'll confirm.

Ran some errands and picked up a couple blasters cause I felt like opening something. Added all the new inserts including a new batch of blue parallels.

Hey everyone, finally getting around to adding my series II....I've been inactive for quite sometime with a newborn and a new feature film project in the works, but I want to get back into trading. I won't be quite as available as before, but I'll do my best to reply quickly and get to the post office a few times a week. Let me know what you might need. Best, Andy

Hi Andy! Currently staying at the Hilton in San Grabriel the last 5 days! Visted Rose Hill just north of Whitter. Getting around using the bus system, subway, amtark and once in a while the taxi cab. Saw angels vs. Twins wed and Dodgers vs. Reds on friday. Best regards, David

Nice...are you in town long enough to see the Yankees next week?

Hi Andy! Currently staying at the Hilton in San Grabriel the last 5 days! Visted Rose Hill just north of Whitter. Getting around using the bus system, subway, amtark and once in a while the taxi cab. Saw angels vs. Twins wed and Dodgers vs. Reds on friday. Best regards, David