2013 Topps Chipz FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How about Cespedes, Pagan, and Feliz Gold and I will send all 4 Magnets and you can have magnet Bait Post if your good

Thanks

Mike

How about Cespedes, Pagan, and Feliz Gold and I will send all 4 Magnets and you can have magnet Bait Post if your good

Thanks

Mike

Mike
Just need the 3 mags.
I can do this.

2013 TOPPS CHIPZ GOLD #AP ANGEL PAGAN $1.50
2013 TOPPS CHIPZ GOLD #YC YOENIS CESPEDES $5.00

2013 TOPPS CHIPZ MAGNETS #JBR JAY BRUCE $1.50
2013 TOPPS CHIPZ MAGNETS #CK CLAYTON KERSHAW $2.50
2013 TOPPS CHIPZ MAGNETS #GS GIANCARLO STANTON $2.50

Rich

Have these that aren't on the list in your other thread:
Axford
Bautista
Kimbrel

Could use:
Carlos Beltran
RA Dickey
Jose Reyes

Have these that aren't on the list in your other thread:
Axford
Bautista
Kimbrel

Could use:
Carlos Beltran
RA Dickey
Jose Reyes

I have to update that list as I have more than half of the magnetsso far.
Do not need the one you listed. Have your 3 regulars. If you have any 2013 A&G base of Braves
I can use them.

Rich

Ah. Figured that was old, but couldn't find a more recent list. No biggie; bought three packs for my kids and figured I'd try to swap some the guys they didn't know for some of the guys they'd know. Have a silver (?) Uggla if you still need it; only Brave I got. No magnets, which I was kinda hoping I'd get lucky and pull.

Only bought one pack of A&G and was Braveless. (Go figure. Every other pack I buy.)

Ah. Figured that was old, but couldn't find a more recent list. No biggie; bought three packs for my kids and figured I'd try to swap some the guys they didn't know for some of the guys they'd know. Have a silver (?) Uggla if you still need it; only Brave I got. No magnets, which I was kinda hoping I'd get lucky and pull.

Only bought one pack of A&G and was Braveless. (Go figure. Every other pack I buy.)

The Uggla Silver is fine for the 3 you wanted. Post it and I will confirm.

Rich