2013 Topps Cleveland Indians Cards Wanted - Series I & II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Ron--

Picked up some retail and I have a hobby coming in tomorrow. Here's what I can hit from your Indians needs:

Base:
339 - Nick Swisher - 1
351 - Asdrubal Cabrera - 1
394 - Ubaldo Jimenez - 2
426 - Vinnie Pestano - 2
443 - Lou Marson - 1
497 - Brett Myers - 1
513 - Zach McAllister - 2
599 - Carlos Carrasco - 1
603 - Chris Perez - 1

Emerald
394 - Ubaldo Jimenez

Red
339 - Nick Swisher
443 - Lou Marson

Don't know if you need inserts:
Making Their Mark
MM-4 Jason Kipnis

Looking for S2 Yankees parallels, S2 '72 minis, or the ever-popular Cut to the Chase set. I can hold onto these until you've completed your breaks.

cheers

Abbie

Hi Ron--

Picked up some retail and I have a hobby coming in tomorrow. Here's what I can hit from your Indians needs:

Base:
339 - Nick Swisher - 1
351 - Asdrubal Cabrera - 1
394 - Ubaldo Jimenez - 2
426 - Vinnie Pestano - 2
443 - Lou Marson - 1
497 - Brett Myers - 1
513 - Zach McAllister - 2
599 - Carlos Carrasco - 1
603 - Chris Perez - 1

Emerald
394 - Ubaldo Jimenez

Red
339 - Nick Swisher
443 - Lou Marson

Don't know if you need inserts:
Making Their Mark
MM-4 Jason Kipnis

Looking for S2 Yankees parallels, S2 '72 minis, or the ever-popular Cut to the Chase set. I can hold onto these until you've completed your breaks.

cheers

Abbie

Hi Abbie,

Please hold all of those for me. I will have stuff you need from my boxes.

I am also working on the Golds #/2013 from series II. If you have any of those I would be interested in them as well.

LMK,

Ron

Hi Ron--

No problem!

Two golds so far:
349 Ernesto Frieri (Angels)
390 James McDonald (Pirates)

I'll add them to the stack. Will let you know what else I pull after the boxes arrive.

Cheers

Abbie

Hi Ron--

No problem!

Two golds so far:
349 Ernesto Frieri (Angels)
390 James McDonald (Pirates)

I'll add them to the stack. Will let you know what else I pull after the boxes arrive.

Cheers

Abbie

My four (4) hobby boxes should arrive Tuesday. I picked up a Wal-Mart box today. Everything listed on my other thread. You can get to that thread from the bottom of my first post on this thread.

Ron

Hey, because you are looking for so many cards I'm not sure if you will take a small trade:

I have one of each of the following:
Base:-339 Swisher
-397 Aviles
-443 Marson
Blue- 504 Bourn(not on your list but I thought I'd offer)

Need nearly all of the Brewer base from series II, I have a trade pending for a couple cards, need all parallels.

Thanks,
Frank

Hey, because you are looking for so many cards I'm not sure if you will take a small trade:

I have one of each of the following:
Base:-339 Swisher
-397 Aviles
-443 Marson
Blue- 504 Bourn(not on your list but I thought I'd offer)

Need nearly all of the Brewer base from series II, I have a trade pending for a couple cards, need all parallels.

Thanks,
Frank

Hi Frank,

Really would like a bigger trade. Not really worth picking up three base like you said. Would be willing to pick up any Cut To The Chase cards from series II or any other Indians Inserts you have available no matter what product they are out of.

LMK,

Ron

Hi Frank,

Really would like a bigger trade. Not really worth picking up three base like you said. Would be willing to pick up any Cut To The Chase cards from series II or any other Indians Inserts you have available no matter what product they are out of.

LMK,

Ron

Ron,

I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Frank

I have these if you're interested...

2013 Topps #426 (0.40) ,513 (0.60), 599 (0.40), 603 (0.40)
2013 Topps Walmart Blue 397 (0.80)
2013 Topps Chasing History CH-51 Kipnis (0.75)

BV: $3.35

I also have 2013 Topps Cut To The Chase 33 Weaver, if you're collecting those. And here is my trade link for most cards, including Indians inserts (Trade Bait
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgvdVB4THGNTdE5DVGtuc2QwTk81RUgtYmtZVmNTRHc&usp=sharing)

And 2013 Traders (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgvdVB4THGNTdGUzdE15Wk4ySWJ6cmN5bG1samlEQWc&usp=sharing
)

Would trade those listed above (BV: $3.35) for the following...

1991 Upper Deck Ryan Heroes #18 (0.50)
1997 Score Premium Stock Sandberg #94 ($1.50)
2013 Topps Chasing History Kinsler (0.75)
BV: $2.75

PWE works for me, if just trading those mentioned. Feel free to expand if you see anything else you like. Or if too small, just let me know. Thanks!

Ron,Not much but I have base-351,397,426,503,504,599, gold 394. Looking for Cardinals gold-378,507,631,658, emerald-507,631, walmart blue-378,527,658, target red-378,507,527. LMK, Aaron

Last edited:
Any need for the 2013 bowman silver ice cards of Dorssys Paulino (indians) prospect and Michael Bourn (indians)? Willing to trade for one silver ice card...I have a thread under the set buidling wantlist. Best regards, David

Any need for the 2013 bowman silver ice cards of Dorssys Paulino (indians) prospect and Michael Bourn (indians)? Willing to trade for one silver ice card...I have a thread under the set buidling wantlist. Best regards, David

David,

I don't have any of those cards. I only collect regular Topps now. I will pass.

Ron

Hi Frank,

LMK,

Ron

Sorry it has taken awhile to get back to you. I don't come on here much anymore, no time with a family either.

From 2013 Topps I have #'s17,63,323,339,397,443 plus a blue border #504 all Indians
2013 Gypsy queen #70,242
Cut to the chase #10,17,48.

I know there is not much there if you chose to move on without a trade I understand.

Thanks,

Frank