2013 Topps F/THave these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I can use these.

2013 Toppps
Emerald 129
Gold 183, 294
Greats 5, 8
Mini 46

So far we have these for you.

2013 Topps
Mini 28, 46
Chasing History 42

Still looking for you and i will be adding some cards to a tradelist this morning and can shoot you a link to it if interested.

Thanks,
Dennis

Interested.Please send link.

Mike

Can use wal mart blue 64,openingday ss14, opening day stars 8.I no longer have greats 8 but do have the others you want.

Thanks
Mike

Mike

Have the opening day stars 8 Ortiz and the wal-mart blue 64 Middlebrooks available. Lmk what works for you. Made a mistake on one of the mini's. I have #28 but not the other one, also have the ch42 card for you.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Mike

Have the opening day stars 8 Ortiz and the wal-mart blue 64 Middlebrooks available. Lmk what works for you. Made a mistake on one of the mini's. I have #28 but not the other one, also have the ch42 card for you.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Dennis, please post whatever seems fair to you.

Thanks
Mike

I'm fine with whatever you prefer to do. Lmk what works for you adn i will post trade for us.

Thanks,
Dennis

Mini: 11,36,46,50

FOR

241 base
Mini: 45
CH 4, 42

How about this trade?

Have finished with other trader.Mini 46 you wanted is gone and I no longer need mini 45 or ch42.Will trade the 3 mini`s you wanted for base 241 and ch 4. Please post if works for you and I am fine with pwe if good for you.

Thanks
Mike

how about this:
13 topps mini #11
12 topps mini #82, 95

FOR

13 topps #241
13 topps #CH4

Let me know, thanks!

Mike, sorry I totally missed your reply and now Im even more sorry that the ortiz gu has been traded, any chance you would give me another look, again sorry man. Im more interested in the hudson black than the dawson. please let me know!
Barry

Can use the 2012 Topps meuseum piece Ortiz.

Mike

Last edited: