2013 Topps FT UPDATED 3-27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would you take this for the Rickey Henderson RC patch?

2012 Topps Retired Number manufactured Patches #BF Bob Feller

lmk thanks
Dan

I'd trade CTC-21 for the Gold 170. I also have Chasing History 18 if you don't get the trade done with Potvin. Also, CTC-1 & CTC-24 weren't issued with Series 1, but the rumor is that they will be in Series 2.
Dale

Dale,

Thanks for the info on the CTC's. Why does Topps do stuff like that!!!

That trade sounds fine, CTC for Gold. I don't need the CH18. Is PWE ok?

dan

I'd trade CTC-21 for the Gold 170. I also have Chasing History 18 if you don't get the trade done with Potvin. Also, CTC-1 & CTC-24 weren't issued with Series 1, but the rumor is that they will be in Series 2.
Dale

you're already trading dale for the mccutcheon. i didn't see that earlier. i'll hold off on posting it for now, if that works for you. unless you still want to do the trade. if not, my feelings won't be hurt

PWE is fine, Dan. Nice Rick Vaughn jersey by the way. Are there any other cards you're still looking for? You have a couple more gold cards I'd like to trade for. Otherwise please post the CTC-21 for gold 170 and I'll get it out in the morning.
Thanks, Dale
Dale,

Thanks for the info on the CTC's. Why does Topps do stuff like that!!!

That trade sounds fine, CTC for Gold. I don't need the CH18. Is PWE ok?

dan

Last edited:
you're already trading dale for the mccutcheon. i didn't see that earlier. i'll hold off on posting it for now, if that works for you. unless you still want to do the trade. if not, my feelings won't be hurt

bocce,

It's alright. I'll make the trade anyways, unless you see something in one of my want lists, in my sig, that I need. If not, go ahead and post it. Always willing to help a set collector.

dan

PWE is fine, Dan. Nice Rick Vaughn jersey by the way. Are there any other cards you're still looking for? You have a couple more gold cards I'd like to trade for. Otherwise please post the CTC-21 for gold 170 and I'll get it out in the morning.
Thanks, Dale

Yeah, actually, looking in your threads, I saw a few I can use:

2011 Topps Update US21b W. McCovey, US31b P. O'Neill

I have 4 2011 Original Backs for you:

1955 Feller Lost Back
1954 Campanella
1989 Randy Johnson
2007 Tulowitzki

Which golds are you interested in?

I'm still looking for other things for you. I'll let you know.

dan

bocce,

It's alright. I'll make the trade anyways, unless you see something in one of my want lists, in my sig, that I need. If not, go ahead and post it. Always willing to help a set collector.

dan

sounds good dan. i'm headed to the post office today. i'll post it up