2013 Topps Heritage question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdink25

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I stopped at Target the other day and picked up two what I would call three pack blister packs. Each b. pack had three regular packs and clear pack with black bordered cards. I checked Beckett for pricing for the black bordered cards and there wasn't any. They listed Target Red and Walmart Blue. My question is: Are the Blacks the same as the Reds?? Butch

Butch, I know there was separate pricing for those last year. My guess is that we'll see pricing in a couple weeks for the black bordered cards.

Dan

Yeah and for some reason, these usually come out well after the product was released in retail outlets as well. At least from my experience.

I am sure there will be another separate price list for the black's. If you look on the back of the packs the full color black boarder Target cards are not even listed like the Red and Blue are. I would wait a few more weeks. I do know the black’s will be a hard set to build.

Thanks

I am sure there will be another separate price list for the black's. If you look on the back of the packs the full color black boarder Target cards are not even listed like the Red and Blue are. I would wait a few more weeks. I do know the black’s will be a hard set to build.