2013 Topps Jumbo / All FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How many Million Dollar Chase Unused Codes do you need for the (5) Golds #/2013?

LMK,

Ron

Ron since I don't know what the BV are yet If 8 will work for you Post up the trade.
Since the site is not up yet you would need to send the cards. taking a break for dinner
and will be back shortly.

Rich

Rich,

I need these Emeralds
2013 Topps Emerald #21 Lucas Duda
2013 Topps Emerald #98 Gaby Sanchez
2013 Topps Emerald #113 Starlin Castro
2013 Topps Emerald #321 Allen Craig

I have these 2013 Braves
Wal Mart Blue Border 115-Tim Hudson 116-Brian McCann
1972 Topps Mini TM-7 Craig Kimbrel
Chasing History CH-31 Warren Spahn Gold Foil
Chasing History CH-35 Hank Aaron Silver Foil

Best,
David

Ron since I don't know what the BV are yet If 8 will work for you Post up the trade.
Since the site is not up yet you would need to send the cards. taking a break for dinner
and will be back shortly.

Rich

Rich,

I am working on putting together at least 20 Cleveland Indians sets. I will do 8 if you don't mind adding any of these Indians base you have (17, 63, 141, 180, 267 & 323).

LMK,

Ron

Rich- Is this a Yankee card? 2013 Topps Silver Slugger Award Winners Trophy #CG Curtis Granderson

Are you interested in a Commemorative Patch of Chipper Jones?

Thanks,
Trish

Rich,

I am working on putting together at least 20 Cleveland Indians sets. I will do 8 if you don't mind adding any of these Indians base you have (17, 63, 141, 180, 267 & 323).

LMK,

Ron

Ron that works for me as I have them all. Sorry on the late reply, just
as I got back on line my grand kids stopped by.

Rich

Rich,

I need these Emeralds
2013 Topps Emerald #21 Lucas Duda
2013 Topps Emerald #98 Gaby Sanchez
2013 Topps Emerald #113 Starlin Castro
2013 Topps Emerald #321 Allen Craig

I have these 2013 Braves
Wal Mart Blue Border 115-Tim Hudson 116-Brian McCann
1972 Topps Mini TM-7 Craig Kimbrel
Chasing History CH-31 Warren Spahn Gold Foil
Chasing History CH-35 Hank Aaron Silver Foil

Best,
David

David that works for me go ahead and post it up.

Rich

Coloring up is trading WalMart/Target for Emeralds, Emeralds for Golds, and Golds for camos, blacks, and pinks.

Or cool Cubs stuff.

Rich- Is this a Yankee card? 2013 Topps Silver Slugger Award Winners Trophy #CG Curtis Granderson

Are you interested in a Commemorative Patch of Chipper Jones?

Thanks,
Trish

Trish yes it in a Yankee Uniform. Really a nice looking and very thick. Would like to pick up the Dale Murphy one
if possible then there are 3 others of interest.Ken Griffey Jr,Tony Gywnn and A-Rod. I will keep the Commemorative Patch of Chipper Jones
in mind. Question is it the 2013 version and do you have a scan?

Rich