2013 topps series 1 and 2 SP's for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy2580

Bench Warmer
is anyone looking for 2013 SP's? i have the following for sale, make an offer, i am very reasonable, (signing autos) bundy(2), kershaw, utley, howard, darvish(2), sunglasses jones, cespedes, stanton, and chasing history game used brandon phillips, i also have alot from series 1, SP's, autos and game used, and a few cards with low serial numbers, let me know if u want a list of those ones. make an offer on whatever u want. i am new to this site, but i have almost 900 deals on ebay with 0 negatives and i am on another trading site also with many positive trades, sales, i can show u that if needed. thanks. also if u have any problems(and have a good rating), i have no problem shipping first before u pay. just let me know what u want to do.

for klut18, i have a cliff lee chasing history game used card also, i may have some other phillies from 2012, are u interested in those too or just 2013? LMK and i will send u what i have and we can work something out. thanks.

i could do $5 on the phillips, i could mail it in a plain white envelope for 5.50 or for 6.50 i could ship in a bubble mailer. let me know if this works?

LMK what else you have

for klut18, i have a cliff lee chasing history game used card also, i may have some other phillies from 2012, are u interested in those too or just 2013? LMK and i will send u what i have and we can work something out. thanks.

is anyone looking for 2013 SP's? i have the following for sale, make an offer, i am very reasonable, (signing autos) bundy(2), kershaw, utley, howard, darvish(2), sunglasses jones, cespedes, stanton, and chasing history game used brandon phillips, i also have alot from series 1, SP's, autos and game used, and a few cards with low serial numbers, let me know if u want a list of those ones. make an offer on whatever u want. i am new to this site, but i have almost 900 deals on ebay with 0 negatives and i am on another trading site also with many positive trades, sales, i can show u that if needed. thanks. also if u have any problems(and have a good rating), i have no problem shipping first before u pay. just let me know what u want to do.

You need to read the FAQ section at the top of the page. You are not allowed to sell cards on this site yet. This thread will most likely be closed.

Sorry.

Thanks mm1sub, you are correct.

OP, please refer to the FAQ. Klut and six, you know better.

Thread closed. Rookie posters have certain criteria to obtain prior to being allowed to sell on this site. PM me if you need any clarification.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.