2014 Topps Trade and Want Lists

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sounds good. Please send the list when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Kevin

My friend just needs the Tyler Austin base auto from Sterling for her Yankees collection. I will get a list of the additional Elite cards tomorrow.
Thanks,
Trish

Trish,

I have Power Players #33 Ian Desmond for Walmart Blue Helton. Would that work?

Thanks,
Tim

Josh- No longer need some of them, still need the following
Upper Class- 1 (Harper), 28 (McCann)
1989 Mini’s- 3 (Lynn)
Gold-61(Markakis)
Yellow-83 (Schoop)
Target Red-34, 92, 108, 159, 172, 177, 187, 269

Thanks Trish- I took a few of yours off my list and proposed a trade for the cards that you still need
Josh

Trish,

Picked these up off of your wantlist:
1989 Mini Clemente #23
Upper Class McCann #28
Power Players Johnson #74
Power Players Ramirez #84

Brad- Thanks but I am going to pass at this time I would like to try to get Orioles or Yankees SP's in return for the other SP's

Kevin- I still have the Elite cards you asked about as well. I would prefer to trade the 2014 cards for 2014 cards at this time.

Tim - Yes I can hold it for you.

Can use these:
Walmart Blue: 59, 71, 183, 239,
Target Red: 59, 183, 239

Have these:
Red Foil: 29
Walmart Blue: 24
If we can do something pm please, thanks

I am interested in your Gold border #10 (Junior Lake).

I have this card Green border # 83 (Schoop)

Also, if maybe there is anything else you can use on my site, you have other Cubs I can use also. Thanks!

David K- That works for me. I will post in a few

JDthakid36 - Sorry didn't see anything I could use in the list.

Tom,
Interested in the following:
Black #47 Chris Davis 2/63
Gold #190 Gausman RC
Red Hot Foil #138 Chen
Mini TM 31 Machado,32 Davis, 17,20,42,48,
2013 Topps Pink #533 JJ Hardy 19/50

Bravesfan1 - will PM in a few.

Tom (Chief) I can use all of them still please send me your list

Josh- No longer need some of them, still need the following
Upper Class- 1 (Harper), 28 (McCann)
1989 Mini’s- 3 (Lynn)
Gold-61(Markakis)
Yellow-83 (Schoop)
Target Red-34, 92, 108, 159, 172, 177, 187, 269
Confirmed trade and cards will go out today. Best regards, David

Hey guys - Sorry we have had some wacky weather around here the past few days and I have been working exta hours to make up for time missed due to weather delaying my commute so I have not had time to work on trades. If we have agreed on a trade they have been mailed but pending trades I will try my best to get to tonight.

I can use this: Rookie Patch RCP14 - Maddux. I don't have any 2014 Topps to trade, but I have these Nick Markakis cards:

08 Topps Co Signers Red #11 (w/Roberts) (012/400)
08 Upper Deck X Gold D/C #10

I also have a few former Orioles players S/N cards if you are interested!

PLMK - Thanks, Dave........

Kevin,
I can use the 4 cards you listed. Did you want me to propose a trade for them or will you be picking up some more 2014 this weekend and want me to still hold onto the Phillies for you. I have been working crazy hours right now and have not had time to list the EEE cards for you. I will see if I can later tonight.

Working on responding to everyone else tonight as well

Trish

I have no problem waiting until Sunday. I'd love to see the EEE list as soon as you have time.

LMK
Kevin

Kevin,
I can use the 4 cards you listed. Did you want me to propose a trade for them or will you be picking up some more 2014 this weekend and want me to still hold onto the Phillies for you. I have been working crazy hours right now and have not had time to list the EEE cards for you. I will see if I can later tonight.

Working on responding to everyone else tonight as well

Trish

Aaron,
I can still use the following
blues-153-158 and gold 190.
would you trade them for the following?
blue 57, gold 62 target red 57,157
Thanks

Dave (DevilDad) - I am going to pass at this time. I would prefer to trade for 2014 topps that I need at this time.

Trish

Hello,

I have 10 Target Reds (33, 42, 58, 153, 219, 241, 242, 254, 260, 281 and 321), Walmart Blue 141, Chris Davis Mini (TM32) and Lou Gehrig Mini (TM19).

Would that be enough to score the Teheran relic?