2014...What Team/s Can You Autograph For 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I attend Birmingham Barons games ( Double A of the Chicago White sox). They play in the southern league

TEAM--Charlotte Knights, (AAA White Sox)

LEAGUE--International League

I've got an 8 game pack starting in April, early May, and August into September.

So glad baseball is almost back again! This year Im willing to help people who need things from any Whitecaps. Also Howard Johnson is coming to a game this year for a "Tiger Friday", so if when the time comes you still need him for your 88 set I can help.

West Michigan Whitecaps- Single A Detroit Tigers
Midwest League

So glad baseball is almost back again! This year Im willing to help people who need things from any Whitecaps. Also Howard Johnson is coming to a game this year for a "Tiger Friday", so if when the time comes you still need him for your 88 set I can help.

Midwest League
Hi - Perhaps Ernie Young the manager? I will keep an eye on the roster this season. Thanks!

You might have me on there I cant remember. I see Durham at least once a series. International league, carolina league, Sally league ocassionally, eastern league ocassionally.

Midwest League

Added to the list

You might have me on there I cant remember. I see Durham at least once a series. International league, carolina league, Sally league ocassionally, eastern league ocassionally.

added to the list.

i might be going to quite a few lehigh valley games since the yankees wont be in scranton this season and who knows if they will ever be back...but I'm not sure dates and what players but when I go I'll do my best to get stuff done...I love doing 50/50 and am so mad the yankees aren't in my hometown for the season so i have to travel about 2 hours to leigh valley...but im a phillies phan so it works

i might be going to quite a few lehigh valley games since the yankees wont be in scranton this season and who knows if they will ever be back...but I'm not sure dates and what players but when I go I'll do my best to get stuff done...I love doing 50/50 and am so mad the yankees aren't in my hometown for the season so i have to travel about 2 hours to leigh valley...but im a phillies phan so it works

added