2015 Topps inserts and a few base needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice K Books 30 and Baez 25 Thomas Gallery is 3

Dont worry about 340 thats a throw in. LMC what else of your I have

pink 131 Mujica 1/50
Foil 130 Napoli
Baseball History - 8A 12A 15A
Free Agent 40 - 6 Ortiz
Babe Ruth Story - 5 8
Jackie Robinson Story - 1 4 7

pink 131 Mujica 1/50
Foil 130 Napoli
Baseball History - 8A
Babe Ruth Story - 8

Okay. Interested in the ones still there. LMK what you think is a fair trade. I think I still have all the ones you were looking for.

Thanks,

Jeff

pink 131 Mujica 1/50
Foil 130 Napoli
Baseball History - 8A
Babe Ruth Story - 8

Problem on my end - I forgot I already traded FHR 12 and 19. LMK where you want to go from here. I know the basis is Dice K for Baez. That still works. Beyond the base card, I will take whatever you are willing to send for what I have for you.

Thanks,

Jeff

I have base card 340 and spring fever card 5...plus a 1971 original topps black border card of Manager Eddie Kasko. Looking for any twins from your trading list....two or three will do for the trade. Best regards, David

I have base card 340 and spring fever card 5...plus a 1971 original topps black border card of Manager Eddie Kasko. Looking for any twins from your trading list....two or three will do for the trade. Best regards, David

Do you want only 2015 or would a couple of 2010 Topps Chrome Joe Mauer cards do the trick? I have 2 of these. They are card #50 from 2010 Topps Chrome. LMK if that interests you. If not, I will look for something else.

Thanks,

Jeff

Still need the 340, then, it looks like.

I have one taking up space. I'll mail you one. Post it as free.

Do you want only 2015 or would a couple of 2010 Topps Chrome Joe Mauer cards do the trick? I have 2 of these. They are card #50 from 2010 Topps Chrome. LMK if that interests you. If not, I will look for something else.

Thanks,

Jeff
Hi Jeff! The Mauer chromes will do the trick! Okay to post it or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David