2016 Topps Chrome Stephen Piscotty Rainbows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My son collects Stephen Piscotty and decided he wants a RC rainbow so I thought I'd hit you guys and gals up and see what you had before I hit the bay or COMC. Let me know. We can buy or try to work out a trade. I'm not really concerned with the Superfractors but I would like to build the rest of the rainbows for him.

2016 Topps Chrome Rookie Card Rainbow:
Need:

Red Refractor /5
Sapphire Edition 65th Anniversary Gold /5
Sapphire Edition Superfractor 1/1
Superfractor /1

2016 Topps Chrome Rookie Autograph Rainbow:
Need:

Orange Refractor /25
Red Refractor /5
Superfractor /1

2016 Topps Chrome Youth Impact Rainbow:
Needs:

Superfractor /1

2016 Topps Chrome Youth Impact Autographs Rainbow:
Needs:

Red Refractor /5
Superfractor /1

Last edited:
I know You're working on 2016....but I have a 2017 Topps Chrome negative Stephen Piscotty and 2017 Topps Stephen Piscotty card 260 color purple for trade...One twin card will do for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

I know You're working on 2016....but I have a 2017 Topps Chrome negative Stephen Piscotty and 2017 Topps Stephen Piscotty card 260 color purple for trade...One twin card will do for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

He doesn't have either of those. Hold them for me and I'll find you a Twins card for them.