2017 Topps - MLB Network insert set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perfect, just post what you want and I'll get yours ready to go!

Found the following 2016 A/G for you:
59 68 88
109 148 169 180
205 234 247 256 298

If you can throw in the 90 Fleer All Star #7 Puckett, call it a deal and post it up? Let me know. Thanks.

Bumping this up - would love to get this knocked out this weekend 1 & 9, that is all I need. Would like to have all 9 of the individual cards out for signature for use in the Hit Streak Contest. Thanks.

OK, Have anything to trade from my Ziegler want list in my sig?

If not also looking for rc's the following.

Andrew Triggs
Kendall Graveman
Ryon Healy
Ryan Dull

lmk thanks
Dan

OK, Have anything to trade from my Ziegler want list in my sig?

If not also looking for rc's the following.

Andrew Triggs
Kendall Graveman
Ryon Healy
Ryan Dull

lmk thanks
Dan

I have nothing of those players, sorry. My best bet may be to find some Bortles or some Crimson Tide football.

I know I have the following Julio Jones;
2011 Sage Hit #8
2011 Sage Hit Artistry #43

I have nothing of those players, sorry. My best bet may be to find some Bortles or some Crimson Tide football.

I know I have the following Julio Jones;
2011 Sage Hit #8
2011 Sage Hit Artistry #43

Not really a fan of Sage, so I'll have to pass on those.

bump for the weekend. Last two needed. Seems like people have them, I just don't have anything to send back - hopefully that will change!!!

Bumping this up again - would very much enjoy knocking this one out prior to the release of Series II next month. Thanks.

Picked up #1 over the weekend - down to needing #9 to wrap this up. I know it is out there...let's get it into my possession!! Thanks.