2018 Topps 2 for trade - updated list 6/30/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trish, I have for you:
Bellinger Black-11-17
Judge-18
Judge Blue-30
Judge Black-12

I need Future Stars Blue 42 and the Molina Flag card. LMK, Aaron

Doubleo6 - The Molina patch card was traded earlier this week, have not had a chance to update the list yet. I would be interested in the Beckham black card are you interested in a 2018 Stadium Club black Molina?

Aaron - The Molina has been traded earlier this week, I can still use the following:
Bellinger Black-11-17
Judge Blue-30
Judge Black-12

I pulled the FS Blue #42 for you can you use any of the following:
2018 Stadium Club
Power Zone MO Ozuna
Red # 188 Gibson
Black # 23 Carlos Martinez
2018 Finest Green Refractor # 44 Paul DeJong

Sorry Trish, I don't need any of those other brands. I'm guessing the Judges book for $5 each. The Bellingers maybe $3 each. How about the Blue 42 and $8 for the 4 cards? LMK, Aaron

Aaron,
These are for my friends set that I am trying to help out on so I am not buying at this time. FYI - The Bellinger black are $2, Judge black $8 and Judge Blue $6 (in case any one else is looking to trade for them).
Thanks,
Trish

Trish, I can use your S-79 if that is Nolan Ryan. I have these cards for you, hoping that you still need them:

2018 Topps Future Stars Trey Mancini #FS18.
2018 Stadium Club #'s 3, 52 & 86.

You casn post the trade if it is good with you or LMK. PWE is good for me. thanks

Doubleo6 - The Molina patch card was traded earlier this week, have not had a chance to update the list yet. I would be interested in the Beckham black card are you interested in a 2018 Stadium Club black Molina?

Yes I could use the stadium club black. From your other thread I also want the Gallery Heritage and GQ Purple Molina. I have these other Orioles to round out the trade, what would work for you in addition to the Beckham?
2018 Topps Rainbow Foil 564 Joey Rickard Orioles
2018 Topps Rainbow Foil 587 Chris Davis Orioles
2017 Topps Salute S-164 Eddie Murray Orioles
2009 Topps Wal-mart Black Border 288 Guillermo Quiroz Orioles
2009 Topps Wal-mart Black Border 99 Juan Castro Orioles

Double06 - I can use the 2 2018 foils along with the Beckham. I have the 3 Molina cards you asked about pulled, does a 3 for 3 trade work, I don't know if stadium club bv's are out yet or not so I don't know if we are close? I also should be receiving 2018 Topps Big League tomorrow (a new product for this year), I have not seen the checklist yet but I can see if Molina is included and add it in.

ryancollector - I will pull the card an confirm if it is Ryan and get back to you.

MGM37 - Maybe after this weekend
Thanks,
Trish

Cody Bellinger Highlights Black #'s 2 I could use this one and for trade: 2018 topps II gold Jordan Montgomery 427, 2018 Finest: 10, 39, 45, 53, 81, 82 Harper.n 2018 Topps Stadium club cards: 118, 123, 240, 241 Judge. One for the others. Best regards, David PS pwe is okay with me.

Trish, since it has been 4 days since I replied to your thread, I have now obtained the S79 Nolan Ryan card. Unless you have a parallel of the S79, we will have to do a trade another day.

David - I pulled the Bellinger black # 2, I can still use the gold #427, 2018 Finest: 10, 39, 53, 81, 82 and 2018 Topps Stadium club #241 Please post whatever you think is fair for the Bellinger black
Thanks,
Trish

55861 - I will check and lyk

Kirby - I saw the PM but have not had a chance to work on much trades this week. Will try to get back to you later this week