2018 Topps Chrome set...Done! Thanks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I will agree, you do lots of trades. I don't remember the seller, I was just browsing through the days post 3-4 days ago and you had ask about 2-3 cards including the Ryan but the seller had not yet responded so I moved on thinking you would get it. That is all I remember. You probably have not even gotten the card back yet since you send cash to sellers. Can you check your open trades for the past 5-6 days to see if you have it coming in? PLMK

I can use any of those post up what you feel is fair. Thanks!
Rick

Opened a few blasters of Topps Chrome......for trade I have 2018 Topps Chrome Felix Jorge purple refractor 112/299, 2018 Topps Chrome Max Kepler refractor and 2018 Topps Chrome prism Ervin Santana. Let me know. Best regards, David

Have these 2 I can send you if you'd like them?

Travis Shaw #105 (Mil) BV $
Willson Contreras #197 (Chi) BV $
Still need them....I have lots for the trade...let me know what u need or looking for....Best regards, David

I will agree, you do lots of trades. I don't remember the seller, I was just browsing through the days post 3-4 days ago and you had ask about 2-3 cards including the Ryan but the seller had not yet responded so I moved on thinking you would get it. That is all I remember. You probably have not even gotten the card back yet since you send cash to sellers. Can you check your open trades for the past 5-6 days to see if you have it coming in? PLMK
Okay...already looked at the active trades and nothing..so it's probably a trade that wasn't posted....Best regards, David

Still need them....I have lots for the trade...let me know what u need or looking for....Best regards, David
Okay...already looked at the active trades and nothing..so it's probably a trade that wasn't posted....Best regards, David
If you have a 2018 TC base of Votto, Kemp, Longo, Pujols or stanton that'll work if no just post as a freebie & I'll get out to you no problem. Not sure I know we just traded a few days back so may want to check that. Thanks

If you have a 2018 TC base of Votto, Kemp, Longo, Pujols or stanton that'll work if no just post as a freebie & I'll get out to you no problem. Not sure I know we just traded a few days back so may want to check that. Thanks
I have a sepia Pujols and base card of Joey Votto from 2018 TC for the trade...If its okay with u...I'll post it tomorrow...5 day rule. Best regards, David

Got these - have any Harrison Bader stuff?

4, 23, 42, 62, 63, 98, 105, 123, 148, 157, 159, 179, 189, 197.

Dennis, I have 90, 100 and 154. I would take any one Longoria or any one heritage chrome (any year). PWE is ok.

Thanks, Scott
Okay....I have a Longoria for the trade. Posting it right now. Best regards, David

Hi. david just opened to rack packs have these off your want list. # 73 lindor. # 100 trout. # 132 bellinger. I was hoping to pull a base acuna or albies. if you have one. lmk if you have one for trade. iam sure I can find something else you may need. lmk thanks. larry

Hi. david just opened to rack packs have these off your want list. # 73 lindor. # 100 trout. # 132 bellinger. I was hoping to pull a base acuna or albies. if you have one. lmk if you have one for trade. iam sure I can find something else you may need. lmk thanks. larry
I have an extra Acuna for the trade. Let me know and I'll post it today. Best regards, David