2022-23 Hoops Teal Explosion #290 Anthony Davis FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardinals-colle

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have this 2022-23 Hoops Teal Explosion #290 Anthony Davis that I'm looking to trade, Beckett has it listed at $20.00. Would like to trade it for a nice Trout or Acuna Jr insert preferably....but will look at trade lists.

Thanks,

Bill

I have this 2022-23 Hoops Teal Explosion #290 Anthony Davis that I'm looking to trade, Beckett has it listed at $20.00. Would like to trade it for a nice Trout or Acuna Jr insert preferably....but will look at trade lists.

Thanks,

Bill
Hey Bill - I am interested in trading for the AD. I have a couple of nice Trouts that I will get some pics of soon. In the meantime, do you have a list of cards that you have for trade?

Hey Bill - I am interested in trading for the AD. I have a couple of nice Trouts that I will get some pics of soon. In the meantime, do you have a list of cards that you have for trade?
Are you looking for anyone or any sport specifically? My tradelist is fairly out of date.

Thanks,

Bill

Are you looking for anyone or any sport specifically? My tradelist is fairly out of date.

Thanks,

Bill
I collect Kobe, McGrady, Vince Carter, Jordan and University of Kentucky players, current and former. I also collect Judge and the Reds.

Sorry for the delayed response! I don't have any other basketball that you are looking for. I have these Elly if interested:

2022 Bowman Draft #BD80 Elly De La Cruz $10.00
2023 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects #TOP93 Elly De La Cruz $12.00

Do you know the value of the Trouts?

Thanks,

Bill

Sorry for the delayed response! I don't have any other basketball that you are looking for. I have these Elly if interested:

2022 Bowman Draft #BD80 Elly De La Cruz $10.00
2023 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects #TOP93 Elly De La Cruz $12.00

Do you know the value of the Trouts?

Thanks,

Bill
The Green Chrome books for $80, and the other has no BV yet. I'd be looking for $30 in trade for the mini.