2022 Panini Prizm Packs!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey Y’all,

I received these from Panini as a substitute for a redemption (baseball) they could not fulfill. They are going for an average of $65 on eBay, or $130 for both. I typically base TV on 1.5x recent sales, so….

I’m looking for about $200 of BV/TV for these two packs. I only collect baseball, please see my sig for what I am looking for. I especially am looking for higher-end Triston Casas auto’s at the moment. PLMK!

IMG_2872.jpegIMG_2871.jpegIMG_2871.jpeg

There were two actually. I had a Bo Jackson and a Trent Grisham. Both relic auto’s. Both could not be honored. So they sent me These along with a different card.

Man, i would be ticked about the Bo. The packs are cool I guess but worth more sealed. Purdy is the only qb drivng that class right now. Pulling him would be a giant win

Man, i would be ticked about the Bo. The packs are cool I guess but worth more sealed. Purdy is the only qb drivng that class right now. Pulling him would be a giant win
The packs ARE sealed, just to be clear….LMK if you want them!