2022 Topps Chrome Platinum For trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'd do the Ripken SP for these.
2022 Topps Chrome Sonic Black & White Ray Wave Josh Donaldson #22 Twins
2022 Topps Chrome platinum Blue Mini Diamond Refractor Rod Carew #184(#194/199)
2022 Topps Chrome Platinum refractor Morneau
2022 Topps Update Rookie Blue Parallel Jhdan Duran #US277 Twins

I'd do the Ripken SP for these.
2022 Topps Chrome Sonic Black & White Ray Wave Josh Donaldson #22 Twins
2022 Topps Chrome platinum Blue Mini Diamond Refractor Rod Carew #184(#194/199)
2022 Topps Chrome Platinum refractor Morneau
2022 Topps Update Rookie Blue Parallel Jhdan Duran #US277 Twins
We have a deal friend, I post now.
Thanks

Interested in the Jim Palmer and Trea Turner refractor cards. Just updated my list with a lot of cards please check to see if you can use anything. Thanks Bri

Interested in the Jim Palmer and Trea Turner refractor cards. Just updated my list with a lot of cards please check to see if you can use anything. Thanks Bri
Hi friend for the Jim Palmer I can look for something but the Turner is #/25. Need something good for it and I don’t se anything I could used , if there something else you can offer?
Lmk thanks

Hi there! Did not realize the Turner was /25 I doubt I have anything to offer for it. Would be happy to trade For Palmer and I noticed I could use the piazza too. Have an awesome one. Thanks

Hi there! Did not realize the Turner was /25 I doubt I have anything to offer for it. Would be happy to trade For Palmer and I noticed I could use the piazza too. Have an awesome one. Thanks
Friend the Piazza is on hold for another trade, only available is the Palmer and I really don't see much I could use just this card,
Ozzie Smith 2013 Allen and Ginter SP 341, I don't know if you want to way a little more time for a bigger trade.
LMK Thanks

@millo67

Hi -

I can use these below. Check out my tradelist and let me know if you can find anything. Thanks!

Scobes

2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Orange Refractors #324 Teoscar Hernandez SER 25 ($8)
2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Speckle Refractors #36 George Springer SER 150 ($3)
2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Blue Mini-Diamond Refractors #198 Mike Moustakas SER 199 ($3)
2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Blue Mini-Diamond Refractors #347 Billy Williams SER 199 ($3)

@millo67

Hi -

I can use these below. Check out my tradelist and let me know if you can find anything. Thanks!

Scobes

2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Orange Refractors #324 Teoscar Hernandez SER 25 ($8)
2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Speckle Refractors #36 George Springer SER 150 ($3)
2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Blue Mini-Diamond Refractors #198 Mike Moustakas SER 199 ($3)
2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary Blue Mini-Diamond Refractors #347 Billy Williams SER 199 ($3)
I Can’t look at your trade list.. lmk

I Can’t look at your trade list.. lmk

@millo67

Hi -

Here is a direct link:

There is a pull-down menu on the left (or top left depending on your browser). If you still somehow can't get to my site, let me know what you are looking for and I'll make a list. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

@millo67

Hi -

Here is a direct link:

There is a pull-down menu on the left (or top left depending on your browser). If you still somehow can't get to my site, let me know what you are looking for and I'll make a list. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes
I will look tomorrow, I do collect Roberto Clemente. Lmk