2022 Topps Major League Materials Anthony Rizzo FT TRADED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Trading this for a friend who is a huge Cubs fan. Prefer a GU Cubs cards of equal value ($10) for the Rizzo but would consider one or two Cubs cards. refractor, RC, etc

2022 Topps Major League Materials #MLM-AR (gray jersey) gone

Thanks!
Rick

Someone help me move this! : ) My buddy has no confidence in my trading abilities. : (

Last edited:
How about this one along with the commemorative helmet for the Rizzo GU?
Stars of the MLB Chrome , Seiya Sizuki Rookie #88 Cubs

Yes, I could use the Morneau refractor also. What else can I interest you in?
I can't look at your trade page but I sow you have this 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Blue Prism refractor Mike Trout #50, if this still available or you have any other Colors from this set or Clemente or Cepeda?
LMK
Thanks

Anything on this friend? Lmk
No idea on the value of either the Morneau or the Trout but don't think I want to trade the Trout for the Morneau. Maybe we can work something else for the Morneau or just go with the original proposal.

No idea on the value of either the Morneau or the Trout but don't think I want to trade the Trout for the Morneau. Maybe we can work something else for the Morneau or just go with the original proposal.
I just look and your card is $15 Mine is only $5, I think since mine is #/50 maybe was there... if there anything else I could add to this trade?
LMK
Thanks