WTT 2022 Topps Update SMLB & Three Independence Day cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You still looking for Golds, or is there something else? I could use these ones:

SMLB 79. Oneil Cruz Pirates RC
SMLB 87. Julio Rodriguez Mariners RC
SMLB 89. CJ Abrams Padres RC

I can use the Julio.also David any chance you have any of the update stars of mlb chrome I need.will list what golds I have when I get home

You still looking for Golds, or is there something else? I could use these ones:

SMLB 79. Oneil Cruz Pirates RC
SMLB 87. Julio Rodriguez Mariners RC
SMLB 89. CJ Abrams Padres RC
Still looking for one gold card or one SMLBC from the 2022 Topps Update would work for me or trading bait of other inserts. Best regards, David

Last edited:
I can use the Julio.also David any chance you have any of the update stars of mlb chrome I need.will list what golds I have when I get home
Not to worry....just pulled another Julio SMLB......No extra SMLBC as I'm also collecting them (only have a few with no duplicates).....One gold that I need or even if its duplicate still might take it as trading bait. Best regards, David

Not to worry....just pulled another Julio SMLB......No extra SMLBC as I'm also collecting them (only have a few with no duplicates).....One gold that I need or even if its duplicate still might take it as trading bait. Best regards, David
David,have this update gold
2022 topps update gold #us137 eugenio suarez #1166/2022

also have these extra update stars of mlb chrome
#smlbc-63 austin riley
#smlbc-70 carlos correa
#smlbc-72 julio urias
#smlbc-78 andrew mccutchen

post whats fair and pwe is fine.thanks

David,have this update gold
2022 topps update gold #us137 eugenio suarez #1166/2022

also have these extra update stars of mlb chrome
#smlbc-63 austin riley
#smlbc-70 carlos correa
#smlbc-72 julio urias
#smlbc-78 andrew mccutchen

post whats fair and pwe is fine.thanks
Sorry....did not realize that the SMLB was Chrome of Julio Rodriguez ...if you need that one ..let me know and I'll post the trade for us. Best regards, David

Hi David,

I’ll get second in line to see if I and find something for you for the Abrams if it is still available.

Thanks,
Ryan

You're second in line! Best regards, David
Thanks David. If it does get to me, I have these three 2022 Topps Update Gold cards that it looks like you may be able to use:

2022 Topps Update Gold #/2022 19 Simon Muzziotti RC
2022 Topps Update Gold #/2022 117 Nick Allen RC
2022 Topps Update Gold #/2022 (RD) 255 Bryson Stott RC (Rookie Debut)

-Ryan

The Abrams would have to at least 2 or 3 gold serial /2022 that I need or can use as trading bait. The smith would be one twin card from any 2022 products. Best regards, David
OK, I only have one Gold from 2022 left. As for the Smith, I do not have many Twins cards from 2022, but I do have some autos from earlier years I would be willing to trade if you are interested in anything like that.

Good morning David. I'd get in line for the Abrams Independence card if it is still available. Aside from that, I think I need this Alek Thomas card for my Dbacks collection.
  • SMLB 73. Alek Thomas Diamondbacks RC
  • CJ Abrams Padres RC 44/76 US327
These are the remaining Golds I have from Series 2. Let me know if you can use any of them for your Gold set.
Joe
Gold #d/2022
348 Garcia CHW.349 Piscotty OAK.364 Trammell SEA.502 Bauman BAL.518 Herrera PHI.545 Fraley SEA.556 Brubaker PIT.587 Sheffield SEA.615 Anderson ATL.655 McCutchen PHI

OK, I only have one Gold from 2022 left. As for the Smith, I do not have many Twins cards from 2022, but I do have some autos from earlier years I would be willing to trade if you are interested in anything like that.
Sorry.....I'll have to pass and thanks for asking. Best regards, David

Sorry.....I'll have to pass and thanks for asking. Best regards, David
No worries, thanks for your considerations.

I wish I had something for the Abrams, he is something special and I am starting to really root for him.

On a side note, my one Gold I have left is #US294 MacKenzie Gore Rookie Debut, do you still need that one?