WTT 2022 Topps Update SMLB & Three Independence Day cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David,i will get in line.found these
2022 topps update golds
#us56 jonathan loaisiga
#us68 100 career homeruns juan soto
#us85 diego castillo rc
#us137 eugenio suarez
#us147 rookie combos kc royals
#us210 jp sears rc
#us308 richie palacios rc
#us321 gabriel arias rookie debut rc

No worries, thanks for your considerations.

I wish I had something for the Abrams, he is something special and I am starting to really root for him.

On a side note, my one Gold I have left is #US294 MacKenzie Gore Rookie Debut, do you still need that one?
I could use that one...but only if its for the smith. Best regards, David

Thanks David. If it does get to me, I have these three 2022 Topps Update Gold cards that it looks like you may be able to use:

2022 Topps Update Gold #/2022 19 Simon Muzziotti RC
2022 Topps Update Gold #/2022 117 Nick Allen RC
2022 Topps Update Gold #/2022 (RD) 255 Bryson Stott RC (Rookie Debut)

-Ryan
I could use the 19 and 255 for the Abrams Independence day card. If that works for u. Okay to post it for us or let me know if u don't have the time and I'll be glad to post it for us. PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David

Good morning David. I'd get in line for the Abrams Independence card if it is still available. Aside from that, I think I need this Alek Thomas card for my Dbacks collection.
  • SMLB 73. Alek Thomas Diamondbacks RC
  • CJ Abrams Padres RC 44/76 US327
These are the remaining Golds I have from Series 2. Let me know if you can use any of them for your Gold set.
Joe
Gold #d/2022 348 Garcia CHW.349 Piscotty OAK.364 Trammell SEA.502 Bauman BAL.518 Herrera PHI.545 Fraley SEA.556 Brubaker PIT.587 Sheffield SEA.615 Anderson ATL.655 McCutchen PHI
The Abrams is gone..however, the Thomas for the McCutchen phil gold works for me. But its within the 6 day rule. So I'll post the trade for us on Friday 12/23/22. Let me know if this works for u. Best regards, David

David,i will get in line.found these
2022 topps update golds
#us56 jonathan loaisiga
#us68 100 career homeruns juan soto
#us85 diego castillo rc
#us137 eugenio suarez
#us147 rookie combos kc royals
#us210 jp sears rc
#us308 richie palacios rc
#us321 gabriel arias rookie debut rc
Sorry the Abrams independence card is gone. Best regards, David

I could use that one...but only if its for the smith. Best regards, David
Of course, I never expected it to be for the Abrams at all. I just know you like to put the Gold sets together and wanted to help out.

I actually don’t need the Smith, I was actually thinking of Duran and got mixed up. I stopped team collecting Twins and am trying to focus more on some set building type stuff, and building up my RC collection. I will hold onto this one for you, I am sure we can come up with something for it at some point.

I could use the 19 and 255 for the Abrams Independence day card. If that works for u. Okay to post it for us or let me know if u don't have the time and I'll be glad to post it for us. PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David
Thank you David! The trade is posted for us.

-Ryan

David, I could use them all as I only have one update Stars of MLB. I have 20-30+ Stars from Ser. 1 & 2. If you can find something you may want I'd take what you can give. If other are interested and you can make trades with others...that's fine too. I only have Oneil Cruz.

David, I could use them all as I only have one update Stars of MLB. I have 20-30+ Stars from Ser. 1 & 2. If you can find something you may want I'd take what you can give. If other are interested and you can make trades with others...that's fine too. I only have Oneil Cruz.
I can use the SMLB of Mike Trout for the trade. One for 8 of the SMLB. Let me know. Best regards, David PS Abrams RC, Baz RC, Stott RC, Darvish, McCutchen, Greene RC, Mountcastle, Riley.

Last edited:
The Abrams is gone..however, the Thomas for the McCutchen phil gold works for me. But its within the 6 day rule. So I'll post the trade for us on Friday 12/23/22. Let me know if this works for u. Best regards, David
That works David. Thank you.
Joe

Hey David, I can use the SLMB 65 Jarren Duran for my set. Please let me know if you can use a 2022 Topps Opening Day Triple Play Kershaw/Betts/Bellinger. If so, please post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey David, I can use the SLMB 65 Jarren Duran for my set. Please let me know if you can use a 2022 Topps Opening Day Triple Play Kershaw/Betts/Bellinger. If so, please post it up.

Thanks,

Bryon
Let me check to see if I still have it as this is and old thread. Best regards, David

Thanks,

Bryon
Sorry...it was traded sometime ago....I do have a Stotts or Bobby Witt Jr. SMLB from 2022 Topps Update for trade. Best regards, David