2023 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE BREAKERS DELITE BOX BREAK.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertdogg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi. just got this drop off by ups. one box from topps / fanatics. for the cost $ 275- shipped. iam not really impressed.

23 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE. BREAKERS DELITE BOX. 12 CARDS. ONE PACK.

# 117 NICKY LOPEZ. REFRACTOR
# 144 WANDY PERALTA. REFRACTOR
# 168 GABRIEL MORENO. ROOKIE DEBUT. REFRACTOR. BLUE JAYS UNIFORM. REALLY ?
# 170 JASON DELAY. ROOKIE REFRACTOR.
# 176 AROLDIS CHAPMAN. REFRACTOR.
# 204 MICHAEL BUSCH. ROOKIE REFRACTOR. ;]
# 6 JOSE AZOCAR. MAGENTA LAVA. REFRACTOR 013 / 299
# 17 TREVOR WILLIAMS. BLUE / GREEN LAVA REFRACTOR. 023 / 125
# 178 NOLAN JONES. BLUE ROOKIE REFRACTOR. 108 / 150
YOUTHQUAKE. # 64 EDOUARD JULIEN. ROOKIE REFRACTOR exclusive to breaker delight boxes only.
RA-NC NARCISO CROOK. ROOKIE AUTO. RED SOX
AC-IH IVAN HERRERA. ROOKIE BLUE WAVE REFRACTOR. AUTO. CARDINALS. 056 / 150

Thats a brutal break. Im sorry but it seems that you have my luck.
I really thought i had really bad box but i watch a few box breaks of breakers delight. and i saw quite a few that were a lot worse than mine. so. while ill never get my money out of this box. i seen hobby box breaks with base autos that were at best $ 5.

You got Crook'd... that seems to be happening a lot. I am staying away from this, this year, and waiting for singles.

Yes. its a big risk. but you cant win if you dont play. you win some you lose some. ;]
Not true.....I did not play and I'm normally just a set or insert collector.....so far this year....Sold a card from my hobby box in the bowman chrome for $450.00 and last one was from the Topps Chrome was for $400.00.....and I have a set of the 2023 Bowman Chrome Prospects....and Topps Chrome set!! The Topps Chrome paid for the cost of the hobby box and 5 Blasters! Best regards, David

Not true.....I did not play and I'm normally just a set or insert collector.....so far this year....Sold a card from my hobby box in the bowman chrome for $450.00 and last one was from the Topps Chrome was for $400.00.....and I have a set of the 2023 Bowman Chrome Prospects....and Topps Chrome set!! The Topps Chrome paid for the cost of the hobby box and 5 Blasters! Best regards, David
David. that great you able to parley one hobby box like that. but that's not going to happen to every hobby box you buy. iam pretty sure of that. while i have pulled my share of mega pulls. i opened boxes that i could not get back 75 % of the money i spent on it. but lucky for me iam in the green this year as i have quite a few nice hits. but next year i might be in the red. thats just the way odds work. you can't win all the time. Larry

Hi. i know this product is fairly new. but i would be willing to trade for dodgers / angels rookies from this product only for now. Larry
Ok I’ve opened a hobby box and one more to open this weekend. Would you mind holding those two for me and I’ll put together a package for you?

Sure. i can hold till the weekend. Larry
Hey Larry,

RC= Base Rookie Card
RD = Rookie Debut Rookie Card

I have:

Zach Neto LAA RD
Bobby Miller LAD RD
Gavin Stone LAD RC
Ben Joyce LAA RC

Not sure if you’re interested but also have:

Mookie Betts Titans insert
Will Smith All Star Refractor
Mookie Betts Action Stars
Jason Heyward LAD Blue /150

Hey Larry,

RC= Base Rookie Card
RD = Rookie Debut Rookie Card

I have:

Zach Neto LAA RD
Bobby Miller LAD RD
Gavin Stone LAD RC
Ben Joyce LAA RC

Not sure if you’re interested but also have:

Mookie Betts Titans insert
Will Smith All Star Refractor
Mookie Betts Action Stars
Jason Heyward LAD Blue /150th
Hi. thanks. on the list. i dont need the dodgers inserts. i got into a jumbo case break with the dodgers. and got a pretty nice chunk of my dodgers needs. did you get any other color rookies ? would like to move the jones for another decent color rookie. ill move the youth quake for the two angel base and the hayward blue / 150. lmk thanks. Larry

Why wouldn't Gabriel Moreno be in a Blue Jays uniform he made is rookie debut with the blue jays his base rookie card he's in his
D'Backs uniform
I get that. yes he is a diamondback now. nobody needs a new bluejay moreno debut card he was already in topps chrome. in a blue jays uniform. . Larry

Hi. thanks. on the list. i dont need the dodgers inserts. i got into a jumbo case break with the dodgers. and got a pretty nice chunk of my dodgers needs. did you get any other color rookies ? would like to move the jones for another decent color rookie. ill move the youth quake for the two angel base and the hayward blue / 150. lmk thanks. Larry
That works! I do not have any colored rookies unfortunately but please check my FTL to see if there is something for the Nolan Jones blue. If so PLMK and if not please post the trade you proposed for the YouthQuake . Thanks Larry!

Hi. Would you do the following trade?

I send:
Vargas Miguel 2023 Topps Chrome MVA Rookie Autographs Refractors #/499 $30.00 RC
Vargas Miguel 2023 Topps Update 142 Green Foil #/499 $8.00

You send:
# 178 NOLAN JONES. BLUE ROOKIE REFRACTOR. 108 / 150 (estimate $20.00 based on Topps Chrome pricing)
AC-IH IVAN HERRERA. ROOKIE BLUE WAVE REFRACTOR. AUTO. CARDINALS. 056 / 150 (estimate $12.00 based on Topps Chrome pricing)

Thanks,
Ryan