2023 Topps Holiday Mega boxes on line with Walmart!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

They were 29.92, but they've jacked the price up.

My Walmart had about 15 of these yesterday, but I've passed on them this year.
I ordered Topps Update Hangers from Target yesterday, 3 of them for $11.99 each. Hoping to find you a gold!

They were 29.92, but they've jacked the price up.

My Walmart had about 15 of these yesterday, but I've passed on them this year.
I ordered Topps Update Hangers from Target yesterday, 3 of them for $11.99 each. Hoping to find you a gold!
Fanatics is jacking up the prices on all of the retail stuff and with fewer cards! Best regards, David PS so far only the Jumbos have the same number of cards.

I hoping 2023 Topps Chrome Update shows up next week! Might pick up at least 3 Blasters. Best regards, David PS would good nicely with my two hobby topps chrome updates from my hobby store.

I hoping 2023 Topps Chrome Update shows up next week! Might pick up at least 3 Blasters. Best regards, David PS would good nicely with my two hobby topps chrome updates from my hobby store.
I did not go after those this year. If you get the Orioles, you'll have to let me know! I won't have any

I saw some Hangers of the 2023 Topps Update at Target Store...did not get any as I'm finished with two sets and getting ready for the 2023 Topps Chrome Update! Best regards, David

My boxes just got here - thinking they will be busted tonight after baseball practice. Crossing fingers for an Archives Santa or an auto, but assuming it will be nothing but relics!

My boxes just got here - thinking they will be busted tonight after baseball practice. Crossing fingers for an Archives Santa or an auto, but assuming it will be nothing but relics!
Lmk what autos/relics you get. I might be interested in trading buying them!

Lmk what autos/relics you get. I might be interested in trading buying them!
Meyer - MArlins
Alvarez - Mets
Carroll - Diamondbacks
acuna jr. - braves
capel - a's
verdugo - red sox (fuzzy red elf hat #'d 05/25)

Not sure if I am trading/selling/holding

I did not go after those this year. If you get the Orioles, you'll have to let me know! I won't have any
Okay. I'll working on one or two sets. I should know after I get the Blasters.....two hobby boxes and 6 blasters should do the trick. Best regards, David