WTT/WTS 2023 Topps International Trading Card Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Was able to grab a couple packs of the Trading Card Day giveaways during our visit to our LCS this afternoon. All for trade/sale, except the Harper which goes into my sons PC. Looking at the checklist, no other players of interest - so looking for Harper/Judge/Bichette/Lindor/Kershaw/Bohm/Ichiro.

4 henderson
7 anderson x2
14 betts
18 scherzer
21 harper
24 pederson
25 rodriguez
27 franco
30 abrams

We also picked up two of the exclusive Trout Cards - may be enticed to let go of one of them for the right return. Thanks for looking.

Was able to grab a couple packs of the Trading Card Day giveaways during our visit to our LCS this afternoon. All for trade/sale, except the Harper which goes into my sons PC. Looking at the checklist, no other players of interest - so looking for Harper/Judge/Bichette/Lindor/Kershaw/Bohm/Ichiro.

4 henderson
7 anderson x2
14 betts
18 scherzer
21 harper
24 pederson
25 rodriguez
27 franco
30 abrams

We also picked up two of the exclusive Trout Cards - may be enticed to let go of one of them for the right return. Thanks for looking.
I can use the Betts. Would you trade it for this card,
2023 topps favorite sons Clayton kershaw.
Thanks

Could you do this trade,
4 Henderson
14 betts,
For,
Bohm 2023 topps chrome prism refractor #105,
Thanks