2023 Tradelist - Topps Holiday Added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have one..J. Chisholm Jr. HRC ,....Posting as free card and is it okay if I scratched the back and pm the codes? Best regards, David
That would be awsome. Thanks David! And glad to drop something in for you if you saw anything from page 1....

I'm okay. I'll post the code on the comments section and just in case I'll mail u the card. Best regards, David
No need for the card just yet, but thanks for offering. If we happen to win it we would love the reference but otherwise no need. Thanks again!

I can use the following.

2023 Ginter

303 Chien-Ming **** SP
323 David Cone SP
347 Sammy Sosa SP
354 Bob Gibson SP
364 Bryce Harper SP
378 David Ortiz SP
387 Greg Maddux SP
399 Randy Johnson SP

FOIL BORDER
265 Scoot Henderson
331 Hiroki Kuroda

I have these 2023 HRC unscratched to trade.

Series 2
Austin Riley HRC1
Freddie Freeman HRC22
Kris Bryant HRC7
Vladimir Guerrero HRC18

Series 1
Paul Goldschmidt HRC4
Luis Robert HRC25
Aaron Judge HRC29
Bobby Witt Jr. HRC2 x3
Kris Bryant HRC7 x2
Kyle Schwarber HRC19
Rafeal Devers HRC5
Pete Alonso HRC27
Jazz Chisholm HRC12

Let me know if we can work something out.
Thanks
Dan

I can use the following.

2023 Ginter

303 Chien-Ming **** SP
323 David Cone SP
347 Sammy Sosa SP
354 Bob Gibson SP
364 Bryce Harper SP
378 David Ortiz SP
387 Greg Maddux SP
399 Randy Johnson SP

FOIL BORDER
265 Scoot Henderson
331 Hiroki Kuroda

Series 2
Austin Riley HRC1
Freddie Freeman HRC22
Kris Bryant HRC7
Vladimir Guerrero HRC18

Series 1
Paul Goldschmidt HRC4
Luis Robert HRC25
Aaron Judge HRC29
Bobby Witt Jr. HRC2 x3
Kris Bryant HRC7 x2
Kyle Schwarber HRC19
Rafeal Devers HRC5
Pete Alonso HRC27
Jazz Chisholm HRC12

Thanks
Dan

Let me map out who will still be playing Sunday. If we can nail down something tomorrow where I can enter the codes for Sunday, I will take a bunch of those. We will be in touch and try to finalize something tomorrow. Thanks.

I can use the following.

2023 Ginter

303 Chien-Ming **** SP
323 David Cone SP
347 Sammy Sosa SP
354 Bob Gibson SP
364 Bryce Harper SP
378 David Ortiz SP
387 Greg Maddux SP
399 Randy Johnson SP

FOIL BORDER
265 Scoot Henderson
331 Hiroki Kuroda

Series 2
Austin Riley HRC1
Freddie Freeman HRC22
Kris Bryant HRC7
Vladimir Guerrero HRC18

Series 1
Paul Goldschmidt HRC4
Luis Robert HRC25
Aaron Judge HRC29
Bobby Witt Jr. HRC2 x3
Kris Bryant HRC7 x2
Kyle Schwarber HRC19
Rafeal Devers HRC5
Pete Alonso HRC27
Jazz Chisholm HRC12

Thanks
Dan
Would be interested in these if I could get a code electronically tomorrow. Let me know what you are thinking.....

Would be interested in these if I could get a code electronically tomorrow. Let me know what you are thinking.....
Yeah, I can do that. The SP's I need book for $15 so I could trade $15 in bv of the HRC cards for those. The foils don't book yet so what kind of value would you want for those?

Yeah, I can do that. The SP's I need book for $15 so I could trade $15 in bv of the HRC cards for those. The foils don't book yet so what kind of value would you want for those?
Looks like filigree hiroki is selling for $5-10 and scoot $20-30. The scoot is the biggest unknown to me with high variability. Wouldn't mind working something seperate for that being pressed for time. Can you post about $21-24 ish of HRC for all the SP and Hiroki? If the trade involved the judge I don't have a big preference for the remaining players. If you are good with that and can send the codes, I won't be able to log back in until tonight. Thanks.

Austin Riley HRC13
Vladimir Guerrero HRC183
Paul Goldschmidt HRC42
Aaron Judge HRC2910
Bobby Witt Jr. HRC2 x35
Rafeal Devers HRC52.5
Pete Alonso HRC274

Looks like filigree hiroki is selling for $5-10 and scoot $20-30. The scoot is the biggest unknown to me with high variability. Wouldn't mind working something seperate for that being pressed for time. Can you post about $21-24 ish of HRC for all the SP and Hiroki? If the trade involved the judge I don't have a big preference for the remaining players. If you are good with that and can send the codes, I won't be able to log back in until tonight. Thanks.

Austin Riley HRC13
Vladimir Guerrero HRC183
Paul Goldschmidt HRC42
Aaron Judge HRC2910
Bobby Witt Jr. HRC2 x35
Rafeal Devers HRC52.5
Pete Alonso HRC274
Not sure where you got the sale price for the Kuroda because none have sold yet. There's an auction that ends in an hour and a half for one that has no bids on it. I think I'll pass on that.

I can trade $15 in book value for the sp's if you want to still trade. Not really looking to trade the Judge for common sp's either. lmk thanks

Not sure where you got the sale price for the Kuroda because none have sold yet. There's an auction that ends in an hour and a half for one that has no bids on it. I think I'll pass on that.

I can trade $15 in book value for the sp's if you want to still trade. Not really looking to trade the Judge for common sp's either. lmk thanks
I think I am out of time. Thanks for trying.

I have these HRC--2-Witt, 22-Freeman, 28-Alvarez

I need these:
323 David Cone SP
326 John Kruk SP
378 David Ortiz SP
387 Greg Maddux SP
399 Randy Johnson SP

I have these HRC--2-Witt, 22-Freeman, 28-Alvarez

I need these:
323 David Cone SP
326 John Kruk SP
378 David Ortiz SP
387 Greg Maddux SP
399 Randy Johnson SP
I can enter them in a minute. Please post and send codes. Thanks!

Edit: Actually I am down to the last 1/2hr to enter those this season and better go to bed.
We can try to work on something else for the SPs. Let me know if you have any pujols or julio for trade. Thanks.

Last edited:
I could use the gold 33....in trade ...I have 2023 Bowman Chrome Rookie of the Year Favorites Corbin Carroll Diamondbacks RC. Let me know. Best regards, David

I really need:
GOLD #/2023
US147 Veteran Combos Paul Goldschmidt/Nolan Arenado
SMLB-82 Wilson Contreras

I have :
2023 Topps 401 Carroll RC
2022 Bowman Platinum 2 Pujols
2023 Topps Update Time Spanning Tandems-10 Musial/Pujols

LMK, Aaron