22 Finest and Bowman Draft FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rburke02

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Finest Base:
2 Wander Franco
3 Vidal Brujan
4 Shane Baz
5 Josh Lowe

Teal Shimmer Refractor Josh Lowe /175

Draft Paper Base:
47 Parada 1st Bowman
52 Juan
112 Young 1st Bowman
137 H Ford
187 W Ford 1st Bowman
190 J Williams 1st Bowman

Heir Apparent Jett Williams
Draft Kevin Parada

Looking for Bowman set needs primarily.

Your not a set collector.... Bowman Chrome and Draft are primary prospectors. As I use to put them together myself until the cost was to much! I have a few refractors and some colored from the finest. Best regards, David

I also have a lot of purple refactors from 2022 topps chrome updates. . ..too many to list. I have an old thread which has some.....under set building

I do mainly collect sets. I have many over the years. I don’t need any chrome update. Do you have a list of the finest?

I have during it for 18 years......2022 finest refactors: Matt Manning RC Tigers, Ryan Vilade Rockies RC and Jonathan India Reds. Blue refactor of Jake Burger White Sox RC 238/300 and Green refractor Ryan Vilade Rockies RC 03/99.

Seems like I have touched a nerve. We have done many trades in the past, but doesn't look like one will work out here. Thanks anyway.