3 Blasters of 2013 Gypsy Queen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txbevo

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Had read that some folks were seeing GQ at Walmart already so I checked out a couple of the local Walmarts and found 3 Blasters at one and 4 Blasters and 3 Rack packs at another. I have opened three of the blasters so far. If the early results coming out of retail are an indication, I think GQ is going to be a great product this year.

Here is what I have pulled so far out of the three blasters from the first store:

Bruce Sutter Hometown Currency #1/5
Fred McGriff Framed Mini Relic w/pinstripe
D.J. LeMahieu Auto
Desmond Jennings Sepia Mini #/50
Anthony Rizzo Green Mini #/99
Tyler Colvin Black Mini #/199
R.A. Dickey SP Mini
Edwin Encarnacion SP Mini
Several base SPs including Trout

SCAN1085_zpsa7622ec8.jpg

SCAN1086_zpsbde54b38.jpg

SCAN1084_zps62be0cf4.jpg

I bought two today and did nowhere as well as you did. Probably going to pick another two or three tonight. Congrats!

Shoot! I was just at Walmart yesterday and they didn't have anything. I just ordered 2 boxes of retail. I hope to put a set together with SPs. Nice pulls by the way.

I'm in the same boat as you as far as SPs are concerned. I'll be picking up a couple hobby boxes and am holding off on trading any SPs until I see what I'll have/need. I'll be in touch after I bust my boxes. I do have some dupe SPs so far.

Looks like a great set. I would be interested in any Jeters that you pull.

Thanks,.

Right now I don't have any extra Jeters. My oldest son is a Jeter fan so he usually ends up with any extra Jeters I don't need for my sets.