3 monster boxes of cards, what to do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I know your pain. I have had minimal success selling my boxes, although mine were not newer than the early 2000s (that would have helped).

I dropped from $20 to $15 and now am giving them away for the flat cost of postage. They were stripped pretty well though, so no good cards are being tossed.

If that doesn't work, I am recycling them. Good Luck!!

I put these bad boys up on Craigslist to see what type of response I get.

Last edited:
Thanks to Dennis all my Topps and Upper Deck are gone. Still have 800 count boxes of each team except:
Reds, Pirates, Diamondbacks, Rays, Marlins, Tigers, Cardinals

caribbeankid92: I am down to just 800 count boxes of each team and I can not put together a USPS Flat Rate box of just Cubs. If you want a few teams I can put one together. Most cards are late 80s-2002 with some newer stuff.

If you just wants Cubs it would be a few dollars (like $4) + shipping for the 800 ct box

Did you use the long, more rectangular flat rate box, or the more cubic flat rate box? Also, how did you put the cards in, and approximately how many cards could you fit in each box?

KoolsterKU: I use the square flat rate boxes, not the long rectangular boxes. I pad the sides of the box with bubbler mailers then load in as many cards as I can. I can usuallly get 3500+ cards in one box. If I remember correctly I can get 3 piles across and 4 deep. There is a little extra space in the box and the pad with more bubbler mailers and then pack with paper.

Biggio: A monster box is a cardboard box that holds about 5000 cards.

So you don't put the cards in boxes or anything. I've heard of different ways people do it, and I have been trying to see myself how I could do it. Thanks for the input.