48 sets in need of just 1 or 2 cards to complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use this one for my PC:

eli manning :
2008 topps ring of honor rh42

eli ROH books 6 ....the aikman and faulk inserts are 2.50 each....

by any chance could you use anything else i had listed ? if so , i see that you have 5 more of my high priority needs (2004 fleer tradition classic combinations 6 , 8 , 13 , 14 , and 20) and would love to try to make a slightly larger trade.....

a pwe with a toploader will be fine.trade posted.please confirm.thanks

just wanted to give you a heads up.....i packaged your end saturday and had it in my box with the flag raised for a carrier pick-up (as i do with all of my outgoing packages when i'm home) but for some reason my carrier zipped right by without stopping ....as such , i'll be dropping it off at the PO on my way to work monday....sorry for the delay - just wanted to let you know the cause...

by any chance could you use anything else i had listed ? if so , i see that you have 5 more of my high priority needs (2004 fleer tradition classic combinations 6 , 8 , 13 , 14 , and 20) and would love to try to make a slightly larger trade.....

I have been away from home for a couple days, I will look into them when I get home. It should be Mon or Tues morning. I will let you know. Thanks

I have been away from home for a couple days, I will look into them when I get home. It should be Mon or Tues morning. I will let you know. Thanks

no problem at all....i'm away most of mon-fri every week and expect to have limited time on weekends through the end of the year so i fully understand ....

Hi, I either have or don't need any of the other cards you listed. If there is anything else you have let me know. Thanks