50/50 prwl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJVAZQUEZZ

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hello to all my good friends traders here.... I am writing to tell us that I will be starting to offer my services in 50/50 to the Puerto Rican Winter League that coming in November 1. As us can know I visit more the stadium of Mayaguez, and practices begin Monday. Can see the rosters in my web page, www.boricuasenligasmenores.com in LBPRC bar. Most of them are complete, except the roster of Gigantes, that I cant contact his GM to know some points of their team. Also Atenienses of Manati will not play this year. So if u are interested, contact me in my inbox.... thanks for all and sorry for my english .... GOOD LUCK!

Joshua:

Espero que estes bien. El website se ve muy bien.......tu lo hicistes? Muy informativo, buenas fotos. Buena suerte,

Luis

If there are any former MLB players that may be coaching that played for the Dodgers at any point, I would be interested in taking you up on a 50/50. I have plenty of stuff for most Dodger players.

Si... hace tres meses que lo tengo. Ya llevo mas de 25,000 mil visitas... cuidate

Awesome! Mira a ver si lo puedes mantener con las estadisticas de la liga. Yo siempre busco para ver los lideres de promedio, HRs,etc. y nunca encuentro nada. Otra cosa que se podria hacer es tener links para vender mercancia de los equipos (gorras, t-shirts, etc.).

Luis

I'd very much like to do this but can't see were to get the player list of the rosters, I even translated the page through google and still could not get it. Can you help.?

I'd very much like to do this but can't see were to get the player list of the rosters, I even translated the page through google and still could not get it. Can you help.?

Ed:

Click on the link JJVazquez provided for us. Once on that page, click on the "LBPRC" dropdown (it is located towards the top of the page). Click on "Equipos" (this means "teams"), and all 6 teams from the PR Winter League should appear on another drop down menu for you to go into each of their roster pages. Keep in mind that sometimes players are scheduled to be a part of a team and they never show up. Please feel free to pm me any other questons you may have and will try to help.

Good luck,

Luis

Last edited:
hey no me quites los mios....nah es broma de todos modos casi no voy a poder ir a los juegos por el trabajo.
P.S - If anybody needs help with the rosters please let me know I am also willing to help out.

Javier

Carlos Baerga, ivan DeJesus (Sr) and Carmelo Martinez would be guys I wouldn't mind getting a few nicer cards signed. What do you think would be a reasonable number of cards to send for those guys. I'm guessing they are some of the more popular former players, so maybe they might be tougher?