65 cards added TODAY!!! NOMAH FTL UPDATED 3.7.24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested I the Heritage Duke Snider auto, have these 2 to offer:
COOL I like those…esp Bobby D (not too into JD). I would like to trade for the Dalbec but wouldn’t be able to give up the Snider for it (I think it’s way undervalued on Beckett and it would take something truly special for me to move it). Anything else on my FTL you can use? @rotorob

COOL I like those…esp Bobby D (not too into JD). I would like to trade for the Dalbec but wouldn’t be able to give up the Snider for it (I think it’s way undervalued on Beckett and it would take something truly special for me to move it). Anything else on my FTL you can use? @rotorob
Of course my second choice is marked HTG, too, lol. I will peruse again tomorrow and see if I can find something.

Hey! Still collect Nomar?? I have a die cut from 2004 Donruss of Nomar Garciaparra Red Sox serial 5/5!! His number twice! Going thru my old stuff...about 20 boxes of 3,000 cards and about 14 smaller boxes. Best regards, David PS any inserts from 2023 or 2024?

I am interested in this two, you can check my trade page, not alot there.....if you don't see anything to trade, lmk a delivered price for the.
  • 2024 Topps City Connect Swatch Luis Castillo SEA $5 TV
    • 2023 Tier One Greg Maddux /400 $10
  • TKS
  • Jerry

Hey! Still collect Nomar?? I have a die cut from 2004 Donruss of Nomar Garciaparra Red Sox serial 5/5!! His number twice! Going thru my old stuff...about 20 boxes of 3,000 cards and about 14 smaller boxes. Best regards, David PS any inserts from 2023 or 2024?
Hi David,

yes, I’d be interested in that card. Normally don’t do Panini but, can’t resist that one!

You might want a Sedona Mega Box? The one I’m putting together now has quite a few 2024 inserts…

I am interested in this two, you can check my trade page, not alot there.....if you don't see anything to trade, lmk a delivered price for the.
  • 2024 Topps City Connect Swatch Luis Castillo SEA $5 TV
    • 2023 Tier One Greg Maddux /400 $10
  • TKS
  • Jerry
I think we match up well on this card…only issue is I wouldn’t want to send relics PWE and the trade is too small to justify spending $$ on BMWT.

Anything else from my needs (in my sig) you can offer and anything else you need on my FTL?

Thanks Jerry!

2023 Topps Holiday Photo Variations #H105 Michael Harris II$15.00

Hi David,

yes, I’d be interested in that card. Normally don’t do Panini but, can’t resist that one!

You might want a Sedona Mega Box? The one I’m putting together now has quite a few 2024 inserts…
This is not Panini....this was back in 2004! When there was Fleer, Donruss, Score, Topps, upperdeck. I have no idea what a Sedona Mega Box is......what kind of insets from 2024? Blue Print, to the Moon (from Big league), etc, etc. Best regards, David

Sweet!

Here is a link:

@Nomahlovesyah

Hi -

I can use these below, plus a few others. Check my lists and let me know if anything interests you. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

1964 Topps Dick Williams Beckett/JSA Authentic Auto $40 TV

1976 Topps Nolan Ryan CAL (EX) $20
1969 Topps Joe Morgan HOU (VG) $8

2023 Topps Archives Shawn Green LAD $8

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!