76ers InnPerson ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I'll be going to the 76ers vs. Bulls game on Wednesday in Philadelphia and was wondering how either team is in person with signing? Are there any secrets to where the players enter and exit for pre and post game autos? What time sohuld we arrive to the game? Where is the best place to try for autos? Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

Away teams are usually better signers than the home team for some reason...I have heard Derrick Rose is a really nice guy, but never met him personally. Joakim Noah signed for me at the AAC in Dallas a couple seasons ago.

Away teams are usually better signers than the home team for some reason...I have heard Derrick Rose is a really nice guy, but never met him personally. Joakim Noah signed for me at the AAC in Dallas a couple seasons ago.

thanks for the info...im a 76ers fan so i kinds of wanted to graph them but at the same time i really wanted to try for DRose.....any idea what time to show up? Like when do the players sign mostly? I've never been to a pro basketball game besides the team I currently intern with lol

I would find out when doors open and be there 15-20 min before that. There will be a ton of people for both teams probably, esp with the bangwagon 76ers fans that will be attending now that they're playing decent again (not saying you're one, lol).

I would find out when doors open and be there 15-20 min before that. There will be a ton of people for both teams probably, esp with the bangwagon 76ers fans that will be attending now that they're playing decent again (not saying you're one, lol).

haha i hear ya...I've been a 6ers fan sicne i was young so im not one of them but it always happens...i know what you mean